I know I am Conservative but Anti-vaxxers are starting to piss me off

It seems an ever increasing number of vaccinated are getting it. Plus some folks are dying from the vaccine which the do it or else crowd(Karens) ignore.

I notice Iceland has halted the Moderna vaccinations because of concerns about heart inflammations.

2 Likes

The people being pushed out of care are most times responsible for their own health problems as well.

Especially when the “vaccine” is responsible for creating a COVID super spreader among the fully vaccinated.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Diabetes?

Renal Disease?

Cardiovascular disease?

Last I heard they couldn’t cough those onto their neighbors.

You mean like the fully vaccinated COVID super spreaders?

See:

Mass. DPH reports 3,741 new breakthrough COVID-19 cases, 46 more deaths among vaccinated residents

W.Va. Officials Say ‘Breakthrough’ COVID Cases On The Rise

“Gov. Jim Justice announced Monday that, over the past eight weeks, there has been a 26% increase in new breakthrough cases, a 21% increase in breakthrough cases requiring hospitalization and a 25% increase in breakthrough deaths.”

Recent data shows 18.5% of new Covid-19 cases in New Jersey are fully vaccinated individuals, governor says

And in PA we find 6% Of Pennsylvania COVID-19 Cases Have Been Among Fully Vaccinated

“The Tri-State region is doing better than many other parts of the country, but cases are climbing here too.”

At this point in time it is pretty clear COVID is here to stay for a very long time. We need to learn to live with it by treating it, and screw the endless vaccine crap which is ruining our lives and destroying businesses, not to mention how it is being used in a manner which is abusive to our nation’s children.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Yeah. So? They’ll prevent you from getting a transplant if you drink alcohol while waiting.

1 Like

Hope you read Torey’s post about vaccines being required before Covid. Why are you making the Covid vaccine political?

All self inflected many times.

So….if more people were vaxed fewer people would be in hospital.

While this is true, and I have no problem with that. It shouldn’t apply to donors that are friends. Obviously that would only apply to a kidney.

2 Likes

Sweetie I’ve known about the nursing shortages longer than people here have or been talking about them. I have many relatives in the health care field? This started long before the past few months. It’s just now getting to the point everyone outside the field can see it due to the addition of mandates, which is exacerbating the issue even more.

I’m also not bitching about your moral stance, I’m disagreeing with it at times. Sorry if that stings.

2 Likes

What difference does friendship make?

Donors & recipients must meet numerous minimum standards before being accepted or rejected.

This donor was a biological relation & he screwed up big time:

1 Like

Our wellness premium is $780 a year extra of you don’t take or fail the nicotine test. If someone were to quit smoking and put the savings to their mortgage each month, they would pay off a $140k 30 year mortgage nearly 13 years earlier and save over $47k in interest.

1 Like

I’ve been told the vaccine requirement is to protect a valuable commodity. Similar to why an alcoholic will be pushed back for a transplant. But if I want to give my kidney to my brother, what are they now protecting? It’s not like I’m going to give it to someone else who is vaccinated. It’s just out of spite.

The criminal record of the father case is absurd. That’s akin to taking a family member hostage.

2 Likes

Yeah they are being jackasses. Just for sport i suppose.

Toe the line or die. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I said above that it’s because the recipient will be put on immunosupressants. They have to be pathogen free, especially after the surgery.

As for donating, I don’t think it would matter as much.

Mainly the insurance company that pays for the incredibly expensive procedure doesn’t want to waste the money on someone who has a better chance of dying. If they are going to save your life they want you to stay alive to recoup some of the expense through premiums.

That’s nonsense. It will be more likely that those patients will cost them far more than they are paying in premiums for the rest of their life. My wife has Crohn’s disease, do you have any idea how much her medication is yearly? It’s a ridiculous number. My premiums are stupid low and I have no deductible.

Yeah, but they aren’t legally allowed to let us die. They can make it hard to get approval and then do everything they can to make the money back on you. Of course they won’t break even but they will get some of it back.

My experience is it all comes back to insurance.

Are you performing the operation? Are you performing all the follow up tests and care?

No, other people are involved and don’t want to waste their time unless the odds are maximized.