I know I am Conservative but Anti-vaxxers are starting to piss me off

I’m cold to antivaxxers and their childish tantrums, but we cannot punish our way out of this.

1 Like

But.

Mandating vaccines is not punishment, no matter what the muddleheads whimble and whimper.

It’s sop.

The only ones having tantrums are the mandatory vax crowd. You guys made a choice, allow others to make theirs.

6 Likes

I’ll bite: you’re wrong. Public health is a public concern. Kind of like with drunks: they get to kill their livers but that doesn’t mean they get to kill a family of five coming home from church group on a Wednesday evening.

Freedom and liberty aren’t licenses to kill strangers.

3 Likes

If vaccinated people didn’t carry and spread Covid, you’d have a point. You’d still be wrong, but at least your point would be valid.

3 Likes

When you say strangers are you referring to the unvaxxed? You guys are looking to punish them anyway, right? I thought you were cold to them, look at you warming up again.

1 Like

None of those ailments can be prevented with a free effective vaccine.

2 Likes

Flame I am ok with anti vaccine folks ch9osing to be that way. I got my vaccines, wear a mask and look forward to a good future. We are going to have to learn to live with this China made virus.

People like Faucci piss me off because they don’t know ■■■■ from Shinola. Keep the Flame young lady. You àre the greatest.

3 Likes

You absolutely have a right not to be vaccinated. People object when those people clog up the healthcare system for the rest of us.

1 Like

You are 29 times more likely to be hospitalized unvaccinated.

1 Like

Then why aren’t you vehemently condemning your President who is doing just that by transporting infected illegal aliens around the country, infecting the uninfected and potentially murdering them?

3 Likes

No I’m not. I’ve had Covid. Stop authoritating.

6 Likes

How is me pointing out facts authoritating? I already said people have a right to not be vaccinated.

isn’t health care a right for you guys?

1 Like

unless you’ve already recovered from having covid

you didn’t point out a fact, your statement is only partially correct

It is, but unvaccinated covid patients should not be bumping patients from hospital beds. They should be the ones forced to wait for an open bed.

2 Likes

you have to wait for rights? what other right is not always available??

This is not a partisan tribe issue.

This is a public health messaging and credibility issue. My expectation is that a softer tone and better vaccine performance data will get more people on board with getting vaccinated.

The tough talk won’t.

:boxing_glove:

4 Likes

If the hospital is full beds don’t magically appear.

2 Likes