I hate to say it but Putin may be the only rational authoritarian with a brain

During a four-hour marathon news conference Thursday, Putin insisted that Russia wishes to avoid conflict over Ukraine, but he asked for other nations to provide “immediate” assurances.

It’s ezpz Vlad…stay the ■■■■ out of the Ukraine and you have the world’s assurance, they’ll stay out of Russia. Your move.

In the mold of Pelosi and Newsome…OK.

1 Like

Is he really that corrupt? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

There is not so much of a difference, even in term length when the Pelosi Newsome pols can cook their districts and potential challengers to assure power as long as they like. Pelosi does’t want to be term limited by a Presidency…she cleverly boxed herself into the next best seat that has no term limit. Stupid Trump can only be president 4 more years at best. Pelosi lives to 100 and we get 20 more years of her perfect salon hair and addled mutterings in front of a camera.

1 Like

…without wearing a mask… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Those are for the dupes that follow and submit.

We never see her in one anymore.

1 Like

Wild how well the propaganda works.

No escaping the stench for any of us.

1 Like

The “gandas” have been propped up for way too long and it’s good of you to finally wake up.

1 Like

It is funny that in a thread about a murderous dictator one just has to shoehorn in a domestic political enemy just … because.

It is quite strange.

Wake up to Russian Propaganda?

Easier if one never falls for it in the first place.

Stranger still that you don’t have an easy refute to the point.

I mean I know that Putin disappears his rivals … but at least he doesn’t have a freezer full of ice cream.

That would make him a monster.

Try to touch Nancy’s ability to trade on inside information and you’ll see how fast people are made to disappear.

1 Like

Oh… launch her into the sun for all I care.

It is supremely stupid to compare any American politician to Putin… and if we could actually make those comparisons for real then we would be in deep deep ■■■■■

1 Like

Faster than a Jan6 trump supporter that crossed the restricted line missing its fence to her castle.

1 Like

Its a global world now. Putin gets pipeline…Biden destroys Keystone. What a crazy comparison!!

2 Likes

Why is a pipeline that carries Canadian oil to foreign markets across a large inland watershed so important to you guys?

That is not a very good question IMO.

Wait… so you think that shipping Canadian oil for export across a major inland watershed will reduce your gas prices a couple of cents?

Wow… propaganda does work.