I don’t think that the President knows how the Justice system works

I don’t think liberals know how the justice system works. The President is immune from the law.

Is that why you wanted those Honduras flag waving people to enter our country? They surely did not want to be American.

When one can stop making inane comparisons that have nothing to do with the conversation then one might be taken more seriously.

1 Like

Yeah, staying on topic would probably help one.

It has everything to do with what you said. Why did you say it then?

Hillary’s deleted emails have nothing to do with the WikiLeaks dump. The WikiLeaks dump had to do with the DNC emails.
Trump was talking about all the emails on Hillary’s personal computer in her closet that were deleted. We know it serves the lefts purpose to try and make everyone think that the Wikileaks emails were Hillary’s emails.

Why not, you were fine with letting Hillary skirt Justice. You were fine with letting the IRS employees skirt justice. It just depends on what letter is after the persons name.

So…you have evidence that the Dept of Justice only holds Republicans to the law?

Was Hillary tried we know she broke the law. And I’m not buying that she did not know she was breaking the law. She’s been in DC to long for that one to fly for me.

The man is clueless to how ANYTHING works. He’s a stupid ass.

1 Like

Then Trumps DOJ should prosecute her… like he said he would during the campaign.

What is taking them so long?

1 Like

Take it up with Republicans and trump. Why haven’t they tried her?

A hint: Trump was lying every time he said “Lock Her Up”. He laughed at y’all for falling for the obvious lie.

I would say that the DOJ is just like the good old boys club they don’t prosecute their own or everyone’s dirty laundry will get aired. With Trump he’s and outsider so they will go for it. They don’t have anything to lose with him.
Our government has been getting more corrupt with each passing year for quite a while now. Do I have proof, no it’s just something I feel.
I don’t think 3/4 of the people in DC care about the United States or its citizens. They just care about lining their pockets.
Do you really think they care about the border, or your health care or what ever else is important to you. I don’t. I think they know how to play people. This is how they get their votes and this is how they stay in power so the money train won’t end.

The crazy thing is that the President dialed all of those complaints you have to 11.

Look at his cabinet.

Heck Zinke stayed on until after he could throw a Christmas party for lobbyists and cronies.

Doesn’t get much swampier than that.

2 Likes

So your premise is that Republicans in Congress didn’t prosecute Hilary because they all look out for each other? Republicans care so much for Hilary that they decided not to pursue an investigation?

You don’t think career politicians look out for each other no mater which side of the aisle they are on. None of them want the money train to stop. You do know that they go out for drinks together, have dinner together. You really think they hate each other like you hate the right. That’s funny.
You probably think they really care about you and the issues that are important to you.

Not at all…

But crying like the people who could have done what you are looking for and didn’t aren’t the ones responsible for that is kinda silly.

Donald Trump is in control of the DoJ. He could have asked them to look into it at any time. He didn’t…or at least didn’t have them make anything public. Presumably because they DID look into it and didn’t find anything they could actually make stick.

To the average person, that would say she either didn’t do whatever it is that you think she did, or that what she DID do wasn’t really enough to get anything other than a slap on the wrist, which wouldn’t have the impact the right would be looking for.

Its really not that hard to understand.

No, “we” don’t know that. You think that.

That’s not the question. You don’t appear to understand the law in question.

The meltdown from the right is going robe absolutely epic in the non slang sense of the word.

3 Likes

It’s amazing to see Trump talking like, well, me. The difference is, I spent more than half my life feeling I was on the other side of the fence from the government and the law and this is the ■■■■■■■ president.

You guys elected an actual crook. So funny.

3 Likes