I don’t think that the President knows how the Justice system works

Of course he doesn’t know. He doesn’t know much of anything outside of real estate.

And yet he still tries to give cover. Deplorable

And struggles with that one

Fat donald is calling Cohen a rat for cooperating with the DOJ he oversees, un ■■■■■■■ believable.

1 Like

I’m beginning to think this pile of ■■■■ going toquit next year and have Pence pardon his silly ass.

Good let him. Then he wont have any 5th protection and state crimes arnt covered and on top of that it would put the final nail on coffin for the hyppocritical evengelists law an order trump boot lickers

I’ve looked at clouds from all sides now. From up and down and inside out. But it’s clouds illusions I recall. I really don’t know clouds at all.

1 Like

You don’t think the Justice Dept investigating crimes and impeachment are part of our fair political process?

tiny trump isn’t America…

1 Like

The President is clueless how most things work.

Tiny Donald Trump is an American aberration.

Won’t save his sorry ass from all the State crimes Mueller is exposing or will expose.

Fat Donald may soon be sporting a new suit that matches his hair and skin tone.

:laughing:

1 Like

His tactic has been to bully his way through life where his daddy’s wealth and prior influence couldn’t buy his way through.

1 Like

Yes… you would love it.
Then you would try to impeach him for using the DOJ to go after political opponents.

Like elections. LOL… :smile:

Yes. Like elections. He didn’t get into the oval office because he was so knowledgable, he got in there because enough people in the electorate were sufficiently dumb to vote for him.

True, Tiny was convinced he won in a landslide and had the biggest Inauguration crowd in history.

Poor Tiny.

:brunei::belarus::switzerland::costa_rica:

However you want to deny it, you just called me dumb. Quick… call your brothers to gang flag your post like you would do mine if I said the same.

:laughing:

I am very proud to be a US citizen.

I would hate to think that our President, being an actual for real unindicted co-conspirator would be able to skirt justice.