“I am part of the Resistance in the Trump Administration” - Stunning Article in NYT

139 days and counting.

No one is letting ■■■■ stain Pence take the reins.

wow. crazy.

■■■■■■■ astounding. Lol!

From the White House to executive branch departments and agencies, senior officials will privately admit their daily disbelief at the commander in chief’s comments and actions. Most are working to insulate their operations from his whims.

Meetings with him veer off topic and off the rails, he engages in repetitive rants, and his impulsiveness results in half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions that have to be walked back.

“There is literally no telling whether he might change his mind from one minute to the next,” a top official complained to me recently, exasperated by an Oval Office meeting at which the president flip-flopped on a major policy decision he’d made only a week earlier.

The Constitution is. You don’t get a say. Imagine, Policies without the Personalities. No more war with the press. No more whores. No more golf.

Whatever will you libs cry about?

It would be one hell of a boring time until he goes after Roe vs Wade, then the ■■■■ will hit the fan.

She is not part of the current administration, nor was she a high level member of it.

While I applaud the author for having the courage to write this op-ed, I hope he also has the courage to ALSO be lobbying the GOP leadership in congress. Writing an op-ed is nice cover for later but real courage is required NOW.

This tells me it is a cabinet level member as well. Narrows down the list some.

I’m going with Pompeo or Mattis. Perhaps even Mnuchin. Sessions even.

anyone with half a brain knew what Trump is all about and that he’s an idiot.

good job voting for him. you’ve put other Americans in an almost impossible situation trying to protect all of us.

Exactly. Some sniveling doofus in the White House just invented cowardly heroism.

Looks like the White House was blinded by this as well.

1 Like

Trump is going to blow a gasket.

1 Like

Wasn’t the 25th Amendment designed specifically for circumstances like this? What’s stopping these cowards inside the administration from invoking the 25th?

He won’t. Oh he’ll talk, but he won’t do anything.

Yep. As if his paranoia was not already at an 11. This will also just ratchet up the dysfunction. None of this is going to end well for him. Let’s just hope he does not damage us all in the process.

1 Like
2 Likes

This White House is a clown show.

i don’t think you guys realize the impossible situation that the sane people working for Trump are in. they can go it alone and get shot down by the other Republicans or they can try to keep us afloat from the inside. these people will probably end up looking like the saviors of this era.

1 Like

Yep… apparently he is already on a tear…

1 Like