“I am part of the Resistance in the Trump Administration” - Stunning Article in NYT

To alert the public that you guys hired a madman and gave him the nuke codes.

This is all on you guys.

His supporters don’t give a crap what elected GOP politicians think, they elected him as a giant ■■■■ you to the people who promised them things they had no intention of ever delivering over and over. No sorry, they’re coming out and opposing him won’t move the needle on that support.

I doubt there were any “high level meetings” about the 25th- probably just informal conversations. And they likely know about them because the White House is a gossip mill, not because they actually took part in those conversations.

What’s he waiting for?

Oh no. Who cares? You guys keep saying you will hold us responsible, like that means something. Newsflash, nobody cares what you think or who you hold responsible.

LMAO so you are comparing Trump to someone with a medical condition or disability?

But lets remember Trump only hires the best.

I remain convinced that Pence is behind all of this. I think from day 1 Pence has been playing the role of loyal VP to the President but using his extensive political know how to undermine the Presidency at every opportunity.

More than anything Pence wants to be President.and all credit to him, the greatest gamble of his political life paid off. He is now nearer his goal than at any other time previously.

I know its all very House of Cards and Game of Thronesque but I truly do believe this and have been saying this from day 1.

He could always resign if he doesn’t’ like working for Trump. That’s what normal people do. Or he could man up and stand behind his words. Or he could stay there and be part of a resistance that has accumulated zero victories in two years. The resistance movement is like the Cleveland Browns of politics. No victories.

There is no national mess other than the hissy fits of anti Trump groups. As to Trumps personal moral character, voters are not his ethics teachers. If one is bothered by this, the next election cycle is the legitimate place to handle it.

Anyone who thinks there is a serious chance of invoking the 25th is into Infowars style conspiracy theories.

It would require the support of at least half of the cabinet, the VP, and 2/3 of BOTH the Senate and House. Plus, the President has every right to challenge it and object, unlike impeachment.

Even if you could get the cabinet, VP and most of Congress to agree, who thinks Trump would just sit back and accept whatever happened?

1 Like

Yes. I believe he has a medical condition. I have said that multiple times. And I believe that in this country, we make accommodations for people with medical conditions. And those who would exploit a medical condition of another in the workplace are usually subject to disciplinary actions.

LMAO!

This is who Trump is. That you expect him to act normal says more about you than it does about him.

You voted for an insane person.

1 Like

What medical condition? I am genuinely interested to know what is his medical condition that causes him to tweet uncontrollably and belittle anyone who is in the slightest bit critical of him?

Seems pretty clear to me, republican voters despise and fear democratic control of government more than they despise Trump. You are free to choose who that says something negative about. I think it’s a very solid condemnation of democrats, not Trump supporters. I know the last time they had power, they cost me a hell of a lot of money. Which was admittedly offset by the fed printing up a few trillion to keep the market afloat during their reign of terror.

1 Like

It sure is hard. Multiple members could easily have that training especially if it’s a KGB plot.

Clearly this is the tip of the iceberg with regard to a Russian plot to weaken our nation. They’ve done it to other countries in the exact same way.

Hissy fits? Do you ever read what Trump tweets and says? Do you ever watch Hannity? My god, do you have any idea how stupid you sound talking about the hissy fits of anti Trump groups when Trump takes that behavior to a completely new level.

1 Like

Unlikely as you say, but it certainly applies to Trump.

The NYT article is the sort of thing an enemy would publish just before an attack. Create chaos and uncertainty and mistrust in the leadership.

It is right out of Sun Tzu.

He has a personality disorder, in my opinion, which is not a condition that relieves him of responsibilities for his actions.

He’s too immature to forget this. It’ll weigh on his mind.

I’m sure Democrats will disagree about whom it says more.
All I have to do is try to picture the two new Supreme Court Judges we would be getting if Hillary had won…plus the effect on control of the agencies that a 12 year Democratic reign would have had.