“I am part of the Resistance in the Trump Administration” - Stunning Article in NYT

Trump needs to forget that article was ever written and continue the job…while at the same time having someone carry on an investigation. He himself needs to forget about it. If he gets mired down in Woodward stuff and the letter stuff and whatever the Wahington Post manages to come up with, he is through.
The best defense from being accused of being a loon is to not act like a loon.

2 Likes

That bit he did in front of law enforcement yesterday didn’t help. he looked like a loon.

Lol thin-skinned raging Donnie will never forget that op-ed and will continue acting like a loon.

1 Like

There aren’t a lot of words more misused than precedent in the last few years.

He does more than looks like a loon.

Which President have you been watching the past couple of years?

funny…

I completely understand your perspective. I don’t even disagree with it either. But these are not normal times, and Trump is not a normal President, let alone human being. I struggle to envision the Democrats ever electing someone so completely unfit and dangerously incurious, petulant, juvenile, and a whole host of other horrendous traits that pose a real and present danger to the nation. I would have said the exact same about the GOP as well, if not for witnessing what they did with Trump. I also would like to believe that the GOP will not repeat this performance, once we exit into a post-Trump world.

Perhaps. However, he is a loon, and he will not change. He will continue to act like exactly what he is. A dangerous and petulant disaster for this nation that needs unprecedented checks on his amoral behavior.

The GOP didn’t do it, republican, independent and even some democratic voters did. I am at a loss to explain their continued support of Trump. He should have been ridden out of town on a rail long ago.

I think it’s going to be a relatively unknown person who wrote this. Not a big juicy name like Pence or a cabinet official.

The GOP fully endorsed this clown, own him.

All appointed by trump, co-signed by the GOP.
Every mistake, mistep, fumble, bloop, blunder, lie, investigation, conspiracy, indictment, guilty plea, guilty verdict was deflected to the Dems having formed a deep state to make the trump admin look bad.
Do I need to post videos of this?

It’s the party of personal responsibility after all.

The won’t because they don’t want to know the truth.

I equate this to a person who doesn’t want to go to the doctor because they’re afraid of receiving bad news so they avoid at all cost until they drop dead…

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Not a higher bar. Just a majority of those that work close enough to the Orange Idiot to do the right thing, if he is as brain addled as the op-ed author suggests.

No, I already conceded many people were blaming it on democrats, I however wasn’t one of them and am not the only one who recognized it was coming from republicans and not democrats, and again, that a republican admitted being part of it does not preclude others from doing the same things.

That’s temporary, you should have read further, to make it stick requires a two-third majority in both houses of congress, which is a higher bar than impeachment.

Sure. It was a generality. But the GOP is fully behind (at least publicly) him now and refuses to act as any sort of check on him, making them complicit.

They may be behind him publicly but I am pretty sure you realize they are not privately and would love it if voters abandoned him enough to permit them to remove him from office. Which is what this letter is all about.