I am in the new board discussing my homey, Mr Comey

Ok, i am here. Bout all i can say is my homey, Mr. Comey may be digging himself in for a peck of trouble. Just ordered his book to highlight all the issues he is openly discussing. Do you think he and his liberal progressive buddies are going to feel the justice system. Or, are they going to get a free pass?

2 Likes

Comey is a sanctimonious self-serving idiot …

5 Likes

:clap: you got that right, brother

2 Likes

Comey knows nothing will happen to him, it’s why he out there poking everyone in the eye.

2 Likes

He doesn’t seem to be worried.

My book is about ethical leadership & draws on stories from my life & lessons I learned from others. 3 presidents are in my book: 2 help illustrate the values at the heart of ethical leadership; 1 serves as a counterpoint. I hope folks read the whole thing and find it useful.

— James Comey (@Comey) April 15, 2018
1 Like

All I know is that the greatest corruption that has ever been committed against the American people occurred under Obama’s administration during the time leading up to the 2016 election. And Comey was part of it.

2 Likes

You are probably right

That sounds about right - all you know

1 Like

Are the only two options? Feel the justice system OR get a free pass? Sounds like you have convicted him already.

Free pass.

Will either Comey or McCabe be criminally indicted for their criminal offenses? I doubt it …

You are probably correct, K.

Since Donald Trump and Republicans are in charge, why don’t they?

It should be easy because some guy on the internet already knows they performed criminal acts.

i was reading back through some really old crazy posts (that i copied to my PC) and was reminded how horrible off some of the predictions here have been. heck, i’m still waiting for the Obama’s Fishing ban.

1 Like

April 30. Wonder if my homey, Mr. Comey will celebrate Mayday on the 1st of May?

You should get that trademarked, as pleased as you are with it. :wink:

Then why doesn’t The Republican lead government initiate an investigation?

Best to wait until the next Dem is elected President. Then set up an investigation of him/her just before they take office. No way out of it

1 Like

You should be praising him since he got trump elected