I am in the new board discussing my homey, Mr Comey

Don’t forget the complicit media, amirite?

https://twitter.com/ewerickson/status/986945574011330566

:wink:

1 Like

Hey MayDay comes once a year, black hoddies, red bandanas, dancin around trashing the place

Get your pink Madonna hats on boys and girls. Just remember Trump is our President and he is making America great again. ;)Peace Bos’un

You don’t have to be a lawyer to know that if it quacks like a duck and it walks like a duck…
well…you know.

Are you speaking of Donald Trump?

If Trump took Giuliani for DOJ instead of that weakling Sessions…yeah.

We need more republicans in congress and the senate for that to happen. Which looks pretty good as recent polls show millennals souring on the dems. Plus we are making in roads with American blacks… Trump is cool

Then you think the walking, quacking duck prosecution is enough to throw people in jail?

I am not going to vote for a Republican to Congress or Senate this time around. I like the moderate Democrat running for Senate in Arizona here. I am likely going to vote for her. I will likely though vote to reelect my GOP Governor here.

I m still hearing over the radio that Comey leaked classified information, but that is not factual.

Factcheck sites are left wing propaganda.

ten charctr test

Not throw in jail but investigate…yes.
Hell they are investigating Trump without any walk-talk like duck.

He is being investigated without walking-talking like a duck.
Or haven’t you noticed.

Wha?? Trump has been walking like a duck for 50 years. He’s gonna be lucky if Mueller only finds political bad stuff.

Yeah…and he is being investigated.
My point was let other’s be investigated too.
Or is that reserved only for Trump and there is no evidence he even walked-talked like a duck.

1 Like

Yes, because we all know to investigate one tax evader/drug dealer/polluter we have to investigate them all simultaneously. Otherwise they’re innocent or being persecuted.

I’ve read his book. There’s more to his story than the Clinton/Trump fiasco.

Why would something happen to him?

If, at the end of this, there is no proof of a link or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia then we need to find out exactly what went wrong that we wasted all this time and all these accusations going after something that did not exist.
If there is such proof, then fine. Punish it to the full extent of the law.
And if there is no proof of such cooperation, then forget all this obstruction of justice. There is no “corrupt intent” in ending an investigation that should never have existed in the first place. The intent to stop it was well placed, not corrupt.

2 Likes