I am for the removal of all males from political office

No arguments here. Removing all males is a bit brash. But we as a country should certainly elect more women politicians. Men haven’t exactly been doing a great job recently.

bi polar

Allan

Male dominated politics from the get and we have consistently been living in the greatest country on earf. How much greater than great are you looking for?

I look forward to the new wave of democratic candidates that may be swept in this year. Several of them are actually representative of their constituency, which is always a good thing.

Agreed. The quality of the candidate should always come first. Full stop. But if you want to support women candidates, I think that is a worthy cause.

I have him pegged for BPD.

But we accommodate people with mental illness and disabilities… dont we?

I haven’t looked at my local elections yet, but at the state and national level, I’m pretty sure my votes will all go to women. I don’t think that’s happened before, and I actually like the platforms of them. In 2010-2016, I was always just forced to vote against someone. I actually voted for a libertarian because a democrat didn’t even bother running in 2014 for the US House.

1 Like

a few times 20 years ago I wrote myself in since the Democratic party wasnt fielding a candidate in some local elections

Better me than some republican sycophant. its bad when you have an uncontested election.

But the worm has now turned and we Democrats here in NJ-07 have a better than even chance of flipping our house seat blue.

Allan

NJ-07 is winnable. Good luck flipping it!

I’m just for putting the most qualified people in positions. I don’t care if they are male, female, gay, straight, Christian, atheist, Muslim, black, white, Asian, or any other descriptor under the sun.

1 Like

Is there a difference?

I thought dems didn’t stereotype people…

Quote alterations.

Obscenity.

Personal attacks.

This OP really triggered some men to step right over our rules here while reinforcing my point.

happy to help.

So if Congress becomes all women representatives, would they have to recess 7 out of 28 days?

I’m wondering if the real reason is that female congressman never had scandals? Most scandals involve men.

“Never”?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/04/former-congresswoman-corrine-brown-sentenced-to-five-years-in-prison-in-charity-slush-fund-case/

I’ll vote for the best candidate regardless of sex and color. There sure are great women leaders then there is Angela Merkel who skillfully handled the Greece (Grexit) crisis only to completely screwing up the migration crisis which very well could end the EU in the coming years.

Not to impressed with Theresa May either.

We could rename the house and Senate chambers “The Chicken Coop”. Home of the world’s largest hen party.

Reminds me of an old, unhinged poster on the old board that declared that women should not be in political power because they have a menstrual cycle. And that this cycle renders them irrational once a month. So they cannot be trusted to make appropriate decisions during that time.