I am for the removal of all males from political office

Thread is about woman not the President.

Allan

1 Like

President Tanning bed himself.

Allan

Jesus Christ, 22 posts and it’s already a ■■■■■■■ disaster. I expect multiple threads from delicate little conservatives, wondering why they’re being called sexist and how it’s actually sexist to call out their sexist attitudes.

What ■■■■■■■ world did you guys grow up in that you think these comments are acceptable?

This is like a deleted scene from Anchorman.

1 Like

I fully expect this to go all out Incel/MGTOW/He-Man Woman Hater Club… It is going to be epic.

Imagine working your entire life, receiving a quality education, getting a good job, maybe dedicating yourself to public service. Then you take the plunge, run a stellar campaign, get elected to a state congress or maybe a DA. You serve well and move up the ranks, finally taking the biggest shot of your life and running for the house or senate. You win your party’s nomination, validating a lifetime of hard work. You spend 20 hours a day fundraising, knocking on doors, holding meet and greets, raise millions of dollars, grind out a general election victory, and serve in what used to be one of the most distinguished positions in the world.

Then a brigade of red hats come around and say you can’t work with other women because you menstruate, and nobody should take you seriously because you wear heals. Cat fights, boobs. You didn’t work hard. You’re just a ■■■■ toy and a distraction for the men, the real people who do all the work.

And the red hats wonder why everyone hates them.

2 Likes

Why’d you delete it, CMI? Show your colors.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhh…I luv the sound of lib drama first thing in the morning.

1 Like

Point out the post that most offends your tender sensibilities.

1 Like

Well, considering you just posted a box of midol to me, maybe you can take that red hat off and think on it for a while.

Sounds like a bunch of red hats trying to stay relevant.

Own it dude. Your yin apparently whipped your yang into submission.

It’s like you can’t even help yourself. What a miserable life.

Everyone knows this. Why don’t you?

Ecclesiastes 1:18
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.

Dostoevsky
Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart.

Even some obscure blogger
https://medium.com/@josefsberger/knowledge-is-misery-7979403e797e

Definite braincel material here.

its why trump is happy. Ignorance is bliss.

Allan

Which is it Al? Are you not troubled by the cognitive dissonance of your post juxtaposed with these articles?

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-08-26/trump-s-miserable-tuesday-opinions

Etc.

I would wear my red hat if I weren’t concerned with some sneaky lib coming up behind me with a shiv. Even so, the “red hat” people, as you call them don’t hate themselves. Don’t even hate libs. What’s more the red hat people love one another and most telling there are more red hats than kitty hats rat now.

Gonna be a long six more years fer ya pal. Might as well get used to it.

1 Like

4chan is leaking

1 Like

Why do you hate ole ladies?