I agree with this...why didn't Obama come clean about Russia

It’s a special skill to ask the same question over and over and be obtusely, intentionally deaf to the actual answer. The tactic depends on willful ignorance of both the utterer and the audience.

That’s why it works so well with Trump supporters.

Once again Donald calls Russian interference a “big hoax.”

Poor fool simply cannot help himself. Grabbing his rabid base by the ■■■■■ is the only succor he has left in these hard times.

So he’s back to calling it a “hoax”. Not sure how many times he’s flip flopped on this.

And anyway… why is he so mad that Obama didn’t do anything about this “hoax”?

1 Like

Because obama is a feckless ■■■■ cuck.

And it’s all a hoax, so there’s that.

“critical national infrastructure” ring any bells?

Here’s a post from a week ago I don’t care to retype:

https://community.hannity.com/t/why-is-president-trump-not-a-treasonous-traitor/7407/557?u=hwyflier

In 24 hours you’ve posted twice about gimps and once about cucking. It’s like your search history is leaking .

Make that 4 for the pattern.

So is it a hoax or did it happen. Which is it.

So Obama is feckless for not standing up to the Russian meddling…

…that happens to all be a hoax? wut.

1 Like

^This.

10char

1 Like

Pretty sure Obama started a counterintelligence investigation headed by Jim Comey, and then Trump fired Comey because he thought it would stop the investigation.

Obama approached Mitch McConnel and said they should make a bipartisan statement so that it would not look political. He wanted to share with teh country what they knew - but at the time, they didn’t know exactly who - only that the hacks were russian in origin. They didn’t have enough information to indict anyone. But even if they did, without a bipartisan recognition of the facts, t would be perceived as obama using the power of the government to influence the election.

Mitch McConnel told Obama to go ■■■■ in his hat.

So Obama said nothing.

Obama should have come down on the Russians for a hoax? Is that your final answer?

I like Benedict Donald. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Benedict Donald.

That is a good one!

Why hasn’t Mitch McConnell had to answer for this? I’d love to hear him defend this.

Collusion gimps hate it when people call them collusion gimps.

I’m afraid that after you’ve now made 5 hard core kinky sex allusions in a day to describe your politics I’m going to have to ask you to get tested before we continue seeing each other.

3 Likes

So called “russian meddling” is not the same thing as trump “colluding” with russians. I’m shocked you would say such a thing.

That sounds like something a collusion gimp would say.

If it was so “apparent” why is the investigation going on two years now? Obama, as usual, is giving us a load of BULL!