Hypocrisy Dance

Have I told u, I luv u yet today? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh, go on. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sure, if you ignore the part where not a single word of it is true. :rofl:

1 Like

Libs can’t even thump the Bible properly, much less come up with anything substantive to counter with, and have been reduced to, "NUH UH! NOT TRUE! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: "

Popcorn anyone? :popcorn:

3 Likes

It’s all true. Sounds like the truth hurts. :smirk:

2 Likes

Someone stop the presses!

This just in… there’s hypocrisy in the world.

And even… life isn’t fair.

The world now knows.

Thank you @SixFoot. Now we can go about our daily lives, safe with this knowledge.

(Guess what, everyone has been a hypocrite at some point in their lives, theres plenty of it on the right as well)

You may. :hugs:

No… you should really know how profound your discovery is.

:scream:

:hugs:

You’ve got it exactly backwards. Who was he focusing on at the moment? Why?

You’re right…the 99 weren’t in danger of being lost. His focus was on the one who WAS lost.

But because his focus was there, it didn’t mean the other 99 were no longer important.

So all sheep matter.

2 Likes

LOL, clearly!

1 Like

1 Like

The ninety-nine in the parable have repented. The one lost has fallen into sin and needs to be brought to repentance. When s/he is, s/he becomes a found sheep. The parable is irrelevant to the issue of black victims who are murdered. The parable applies to the murderers, not the victims.

Does “black, white, yellow, and brown killed persons matter” contradict “black killed persons matter” ?

2 Likes

Speaking of hypocrisy…

Protection for me, but not for thee…

4 Likes

Okay for the first thing specifically, All lives matter didn’t exist as a thing until black lives matter did. So how can you say it wasn’t a direct response to that. Remember, this is prior to the building up of BLM. This was when it was in its infant stage, so they (as a collective group) didn’t have an agenda. By this I mean, maybe the founders did, but most who joined didn’t share that but instead used it to protest police brutality against blacks. So when that comes along and people start showing up and saying all lives matter, you cannot possibly say that doesn’t have some racial overtone. Maybe by definition it isn’t racist, but context matters.

The same goes for blue lives matter. I am not saying you can’t protest these things, but you didn’t until BLM did. And that is what makes it so toxic.

We all opposed and were disgusted by what happened to George Floyd. I personally believe constructive conversations and serious discussions could have led to some seriously positive outcomes.

And then the looting and the burning…George Floyd’s tragic death became an excuse.

The reality is now the idea of solving any problems has been cast aside in favor of creating a campaign issue. For that I blame BLM “protesters” otherwise known as criminals who rioted, looted, killed people and injured several hundred. And I blame the political left wing For coddling and encouraging those disgusting people who turned one man’s tragic needless death into a nightmare of national destruction that has accomplished nothing.

The liberal left has shown it’s true colors and it’s a sick disgusting display.

6 Likes

Great post.

Thank you for speaking the absolute truth.

1 Like

What unpatriotic thing has Trump done?

Has he destroyed monuments?

Did he try to stage a coup to steal an election?

Was there something unpatriotic about the criminal justice reform bill he signed, the opportunity zones, the thriving economy and record low unemployment?

He ran for the office of President of the United States, won the election, and in the process I guess committed the unforgivable crime of beating the liberal queen and now not cowering to liberal lies!

You clowns say things like that and you have no clue what you are talking about!

5 Likes

Decent honorable people, in other words the overwhelming majority of us have always inherently believed all people’s lives matter.

Again what the hell are you people talking about

All Lives Matter is not just a slogan it’s reality.

1 Like