Hypocrisy Dance

Not a single person here condoned what this cop did, and the nation was overwhelmingly united in that. Also most Americans would be very much in favor of police reform what Conservatives don’t believe is that this incident warranted the response that we have seen from those on the (far) left. Also we are sick of nobody on the left talking about these problems:

“White liberals and black politicians focus most of their attention on what the police do, but how relevant is that to the overall tragedy? According to Statista, this year, 172 whites and 88 blacks have died at the hands of police. To put police shootings in a bit of perspective, in Chicago alone in 2020 there have been 1,260 shootings and 256 homicides with blacks being the primary victims. That comes to one shooting victim every three hours and one homicide victim every 15 hours. Three people in Chicago have been killed by police. If one is truly concerned about black deaths, shootings by police should figure way down on one’s list – which is not to excuse bad behavior by some police officers.”

1 Like

Who does NOT oppose that?

Seriously. There was an issue that had 99.99% of the nation united. What did we do with that? Started burning city blocks.

What does “showing that opposition” look like to you?

Do I have to go out and rip down statues to make you believe I oppose cops kneeling on black guys’ necks?

“People” … as in hair-on-fire libs. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I can buy any Republican president since Eisenhower, including Nixon. I don’t agree with them. I might wish somebody else was in office, but I understand our country is made up of many good people who have different politics than I do.

This man is whole different level of dangerous.

1 Like

Apparently, and that’s why they’re losing this battle once again, The same way they always do.

We’ll do this same song and dance in 5 more years, guaranteed. They’ll squander it again. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Congratulations.

No…if you say all lives matter, it’s the same as saying “Jesus why are you spending so much time looking for that lost sheep? All 100 sheep matter”.

You mean this meme floating around Facebook today? Good call. I was gonna post it in a different thread.

Now, tell us more about the passages regarding the sheep who are actually wolves with their teeth out.

1 Like

If you say that in response to “black lives matter”… then you might not be racist but you (c) are definitely insensitive/ignorant.

Says who? So me a lib demanding an apology for standing.

Silly

People are allowed to loot and riot? Isn’t it against the law?

You aren’t a peaceful protestors if you are looting and rioting. 2 different groups of people. With peaceful protestors being the largest

This is a hot mess :rofl:

2 Likes

So hot and messy, you slopped around in it, sentence by sentence.

Guilty conscience noted. :wink:

1 Like

Yes that meme.

The rest of your post is irrelevant.

More projections from the angry left. :wink:

Oh I couldn’t let this misguided post just sit around without pointing out how ridiculous it was.

I’ll wait for your meme now

That’s what all the little dictators say. :wink:

Marching orders!

2 Likes

There appear to be libs attempting to do a little Bible thumping lately. How desperate. :thinking:

2 Likes

That would be a great improvement.

Whatever that is supposed to be it didn’t copy well.

Actually it’s not, the reason He looked for the one is because all lives matter.

How many of the 99 did He lose?

3 Likes

Men without hats had a better dance…

1 Like

Needs repeating. The 99 were not lost, he cared about them all.

1 Like