Hunters Going to Jail!

Is it only bad when one side does it? Would you be upset if hunter gets a pardon or commutation?

I just want Biden to be held to the same standards as Trump.

Ten will get you twenty that if it were Trump and one of his kids, there would be a pardon. “Bad” is subjective.

pardon? Good, bad? irrelevant, but any President who does so should also resign

Pardons are something that are usually issued as the President is handing in his keys and walking out the door.

yep. in the event a president pardons a family member its just my own belief, he should resign also. There is no coming back from that

Hmm Hunter pleads guilty today. Question is why now? Dad says he will pardon him now? Dad doesn’t want money trail evidence out? Or was hoping for a life line of some other sort?

4 Likes

That’s precisely what’s going on…reason why Hunters attorneys don’t want to delay it any longer.

2 Likes

the sweetheart deal back?

2 Likes

My guess yes, either way he needs have it all done before his daddy leaves office.

2 Likes

No one cares anymore, I am sure Biden will now pardon him as he is now exiting politics.

I have always said Presidential Pardons are a perk of the job and we should not get too upset. And this has been consistent since I first got interested in US politics in 2001.

If I was an exiting President I would just pardon every federal prisoner just to be an arsehole :grinning:

1 Like

Lotsa conversation on Fox about Hunter trying to pull another fast one today.

It’s too bad the Biden’s are such lying trash and won’t just come out and pardon the little drug addict and stop wasting everyone’s time.

2 Likes

That’s the perfect way to always be able to complain. “You’re awful, just do the pardon.” And if he did the pardon “I can’t believe he pardoned his son!”

I’m just dealing in reality.

Hunter’s daddy is a lame duck president…

Hunter’s daddy lies a lot.

Today Hunter’s daddy might be saying no pardon but after the election there’s nothing holding Hunter’s daddy back from keeping the crackhead in chief out of jail. And all the analysts I’ve heard are saying Hunter’s going to be convicted in this case.

We all know what’s coming. Joe is going to pardon Hunter at some point. So all the legal wrangling now is just a waste of taxpayer time and money.

3 Likes

I think old daddy is waiting till after election day.

Count on it then.

2 Likes

No, we don’t all know what’s coming. I mean if it were Trump’s kid we know what Trump would do. But Biden has been very clear on this. And now it’s wasting money for Hunter to plead guilty and avoid a trial? That makes no sense. Trials cost money. Pleading guilty is way cheaper.

If he does, no big deal. He should resign in the same statement.

1 Like

getting pardoned is free

2 Likes

He will pardon him as he walks out the door. Heck he could pardon him now and nothing anyone can do.

Like I said in an earlier post presidential pardons have never bothered me. Its a perk of the job.

This sentence on its own is laughable…

Biden has been clear on nothing.

1 Like