Hunters Going to Jail!

Apparently Hunter pled guilty to everything today.

Sentencing after the election on December 16.

He will be pardoned perhaps after the election …Or certainly before Christmas.

4 Likes

This is why Joe should pardon Hunter.

I’ll just chuckle at the hypocritical whining that comes after that :joy:

Trump pardoned Steve Bannon, after Bannon defrauded Trump’s base.

1 Like

I know, that was hilarious. Bannon specifically targeted MAGAs for his fraud $$$$.

1 Like

Plead guilty but not admitting guilt.

I would not blame or hold against Biden for pardoning his son. I would do it.

2 Likes

can Joe pardon the rest of his family as well, before they are charged?

I hope Trump’s justice department will return the favor…

Ha. You post this as if we ALL don’t know that was the plan allllllllllllllll along.

Move along, nothing to see here.

1 Like

Did Trump pardon one of his kids or is hypocracy a fever dream in your TDS lobe?

4 Likes

And if he takes the pardon, what happens to admitting guilt?

Yes.

No idea

A pardon is a forgiveness.

Luckily, New York State is trying this CHUD for this very crime. (defrauding poor schnooks who thought they were helping to build the wall, but instead were funding Bannon’s lifestyle). Trial starts on Dec. 9, just six weeks after he is scheduled to be released from federal prison.

I don’t think Biden would do it.

I agree. But maybe now that he’s an 80 year old free agent, he’ll say " ■■■■ it".

1 Like

He did an Alford plea to avoid that. I think.

No he’s been quite clear on not pardoning his son. If you don’t accept that then fine. Make your jokes.

Biden can’t Remer remember what he had for dinner yesterday. He’s good to go. :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Is that a stuttering joke? Have fun. I love how classy this place is.

1 Like

stuttering? Bwahahahahhaha

The man is in a state of dementia. He should be removed from office but your candidate does not have the sense of duty the office requires to do what she should thereby leaving the US nuclear codes in the hands of a dementia patient and endangering the entire world.

4 Likes