Hunters Going to Jail!

All predictions are fantasies… until they happen.

Look at you … trying to grasp victory. :smile:

…wait…does this mean 51 retired intelligence officers were liars?

5 Likes

I don’t think that’s true. In practice perhaps, but a Felon can request restoration of Rights that were suspended by the Court after completing all terms of their sentence and those Rights can be restored. It’s just that the Feds never (so far as I know) do so with regard to 2nd Amendment Rights.

One year suspended sentence (minimum under the code is 1-3); five years probation.

Not really, predicting a Trump win or a Biden win is not a fantasy but predicting Biden will die and Hunter will “suicide” as part of some nefarious deep state plot is a fantasy.

1 Like

Just a note to anyone who thinks Hunter got his just rewards …

ATF Form 4473 question 11. e, which Hunter was convicted of lying to, asks “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

But it also carries the warning: “The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal Law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medical or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.”

I am fairly certain that there are several members of this Forum who would be guilty of the same offense as Hunter if they fill out this form and purchase a firearm from a Dealer.

IMG_0831

The only federal restoration of rights to my knowledge is a presidential pardon.

Hey, would anybody be mad if Hunter got a full pardon and if Joe then ordered Hunter be given a top secret clearance?

1 Like

Yes. I would have lost my clearance for less. My job as well.

It appears you are correct on that … for felons convicted in Federal Court on firearms violations.

“Federal firearms disabilities are removed for those with state convictions by various state law restoration mechanisms, and for those with federal convictions by a presidential pardon.

But other suspended rights (including some felony firearms convictions) can be restored by a Commission appointed by State Governors.

Restoration of Rights Project.

1 Like

I take it you don’t work for the USPS

Kinda what I’m expecting. No way in hell he’s going to jail. He’s a dem.

That’s how I felt about Hillary Clinton running her own email server for government business. I’d have been crucified, she’s celebrated.

3 Likes

So if the president pardons his own kid it’s bad?

I said I’m expecting it. It is what it is. I will absolutely 100% guarantee he’s not going to serve a day in jail. And Joes said nothing about a commutation… only a pardon.

But is it bad?

Nope. It is what is, it’s an option. Don’t have to like it but it’s a possibility.

Good to know that if a president pardons their own child for a federal crime then it’s ok.