Hunter Going To Prison!

We’ll see. If he broke tax laws, he should be punished, along with his accountant of course, if he knew what was going on. I suspect this is all to do with nothing but we shall see what we shall see.

Hunter is apparently a bright guy, and must realize after the nonsense Trump pulled in Ukraine that he was going to be scrutinized. Common sense would dictate he would make sure things were buttoned up for some time now, so I don’t imagine there are going to be any surprises in store.

But stranger things have happened when it comes to taxes, as I imagine Trump is going to find out when he leaves office as well.

Eleven months is county time. That’s hard ■■■■■■■ time. Harder than state.

Right? The odds of a corrupt republican being prosecuted are very slim. The odds of a corrupt democrat being prosecuted are about the same as being attacked by a polar bear and a grizzly bear in the same day.

2 Likes

Because revenge is sweet. Right?

1 Like

Maxine Waters has never been indicted for anything.

Nope. But Trump should be the last person calling for another to be prosecuted for taxes when he has fought so hard to conceal his. And it is probably for good reasons. That ability to do so goes away when he is no longer in office and for his sake, I hope his taxes are buttoned up as well.

1 Like

pssst… they’re not concealed from the IRS

1 Like

Don’t imagine they’ll let him do his vaping in there.

Very small. See this chart.

What makes you say that?

Crackheads have superhuman abilities. Maybe this one has superhuman intelligence?

1 Like

got 'em

He vapes? All the more reason to lock him up.

Exactly my point. I wonder why.

Got who?

I actually saw him vaping in his chair during a committee hearing.

Great. One of those.

MSM lied to you.
Your post is misleading. Here are some facts from the Whitewater page in Wikipedia.

The Clintons were never charged with any crime. Fifteen other people were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Jim Guy Tucker, who resigned from office.[47]

• Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, resigned (fraud, 3 counts)
  • John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
  • William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker’s business partner (conspiracy)
  • Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; U.S. Associate Attorney General; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
  • Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
  • Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
  • Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
  • Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
  • Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
  • Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
  • Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)
1 Like

I don’t know which I hate most. Smoking,vaping or chewing. Probably smoking.

You seem to have missed that we’re talking about people actually in the administration, of which your list contains zero.

2 Likes