Hunter Biden Trial Thread

completely made up ■■■■■■■■

3 Likes

The better question here is what information reported as on the laptop has been confirmed as falsified/manipulated/planted? The fact is that nothing on that laptop has been proven to be false/manipulated/planted.

3 Likes

he rode in one once.

Allan

All firearms restrictions are 2A violations. Even when applied to a crackhead son of a piece of ■■■■ dimocrap potus.
Now, not protected in the Constitution is sexual use and abuse of under aged females.

Hear! Hear! :clap: :clap:

That person is setting off my BS meter big time!

SCOTUS thinks differently. clearly states and the federal government can regulate guns and gun sales.

Allan

clearly every citizen should not have access to guns. we restrict guns to felons for good reason. we restrict guns to the insane, who are threat to society.

Allan

Or maybe the sentence will be in line with others who have been found guilty of the same crime, first time offender, non violent crime etc.

I have been on this forum long enough to know no matter what cons will not he happy. If its jail time then it will be part of a conspiracy to distract voters. If no jail time then the deep state is protecting its own.

I disagree, if someone has completed their incarceration then they have paid their debt to society. Why should they continue to be punished for the rest of their lives?

I have no idea and neither do you. We can speculate but that is not evidence. Ask Comer and Jordan because they are the ones who say they have evidence.

I know you and others are desperate for Biden to be part of some illegal scheme and if their is evidence of this I will join you in saying Biden should step down as President and not run for reelection.

But no evidence has been forthcoming.

it doesn’t matter what it is, the entire case is nothing more than a distraction from the money laundering

2 Likes

Thats just false. Inside witness’ have come forward

2 Likes

You prove my point. The case proceeding is part of the conspiracy and if his deal had been held up that would have been proof that Biden helped his son out.

He didn’t dispose of it, his GF did. When he found out they notified the Police, who recovered it. He did not want the weapon back when it was recovered. Doesn’t make what he did right, but eventually he did the right thing.

I prove your point because its true. The same prosecutor that tried to give him a sweetheart deal bought this distraction to trial. It is the least of any crimes he could be charged with. In the investigation, investigators were prevented from getting warrants, prevented from asking questions, preventing from pursuing anything that might connect to “the big guy”

1 Like

his sister in law… who yeah, I guess is his girlfriend.

3 Likes

A much bigger problem than the illegal gun purchase.

1 Like

This only happened on the iCloud verified data.

What money laundering?