Hunter Biden. Racist? White Supremacist? Moron?

Everyone knows that is why they can’t investigate the laptop.

It hasn’t been in hunters possession all the time and was tampered with.

Allan

1 Like

■■■■■ The FBI is now posting on this forum?

…don’t leave out NewsMax. Come on…maaaan. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Sure. Whatever floats your outrage boat.

Does posting :sunglasses: and :tumbler_glass: ever make it appear like I’m outraged? I only live once my friend, so I am going to go about it having the most fun I possibly can, while conquering problems, exceeding expectations and giving my very best efforts in all that I say and do.

Because they put that True Coat on at the factory you know…but you’ll see what you can do.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I doubt that it was physically his laptop but an image of the hard drive.

Did this make sense to you when you posted it? Please step away from the keyboard. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Oh you know what I’m talking about. :sunglasses:

Really? Over the years, you’ve proven to me that you’re someone who knows not…what they’re talking about but simply pretends to and I find it amusing. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

If? If the dog hadn’t stopped to pee he’d have caught the rabbit. “If is not a very useful word.” Y’no?

You know what they say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

1 Like

I agree with that- obtained in an illegal way, so Rudy had to make up that ridiculous story.

BUT- now they can make any crazy allegation they want and say it was found on the laptop.

Yep… that is why the whole thing can’t be trusted.

I am sure that there are some pretty sketchy things on that laptop… but since the chain of custody is nonexistent no one should trust the veracity of any of the claims made from the soggy laptop.

I do not believe they ever actually had HB’s laptop.

The laptop story was retarded. It made no sense if you put it under any scrutiny , just like the burisma prosecutor nonsense.

You think someone is going to give his multiple crime laptops to some random idiot. Not have any records of this. Not use encryption or passwords on anything and then not even bother to pick up the laptop? That had no issues in the first place?

This ■■■■ holds up under any critical thought worse than Santa Claus

Crackheads rarely do.

And that, on top of nothing being wrong with any of the PCs, no encryption or passwords were ever bothered to be used.

It’s an idiotic story made by for the SE type who went for trump university

1 Like

(D)efensive positions, MOVE!

2 Likes

He probably clicked on some idiot trap and bits and pieces may be true. But the way trumpys presented this and targeted it at the Lowest common denominator who most likely can barely turn on their own PC told me all I needed. They invalidated it with their actions.

If they had an actual laptop that was reviewed by anyone with credible experience than this story would matter