Hunter Biden. Racist? White Supremacist? Moron?

■■■■■■■■■ crack and cocaine isn’t pcp or Ketimine.

It’s a stimulant. Tons of very successful people use cocaine.

Are tons of crackheads successful?

Crack and cocaine are the same high. People who do cocaine are going to
use crack as well if it is what is around. Crack is just easier to sell in smaller amounts.

Dems have no incentives to defend Hunter. Hunter stories doesn’t move the needle for conservatives or democrats.

If Hunter were a vocal public figure, sure, but he isn’t. He has no platform of his own.

Uncovering people’s hidden assumptions and motivations is always a useful exercise.

What if scenarios help uncover those.

Especially since we already have real examples of what conservative media would do if one of their own acted like Hunter Biden.

What about that pillow dude :rofl:

1 Like

If you are able to maintain an active addiction without resorting to theft that is successful

2 Likes

The laptop story is idiotic and only is taken seriously by those who struggle turning a PC on.

It’s a total joke

1 Like

I mean it’s true… Hunter is not popular with anyone. He has no social media following… his only claim to fame is his Dad.

His only claim to money anyway. lol

1 Like

I hope he doesn’t have to resort to Cameo.

1 Like

He’ll probably resort to crack. lol

2 Likes

Im sure he isn’t proud of his past. Losing your mom and sister as a child can really mess you up.

You must know more than the owner of the laptop. He hasn’t denied that it belonged to him.

2 Likes

Hunter probably heard that word a lot growing up. Along with some of his language concerning desegregation. :roll_eyes:

Narrative something something :wink:

2 Likes

We do know that there was security breach at Burisma and I do believe that Hunter Biden did get hacked. I do believe that there is material on the soggy laptop that is real that is mixed in with false stuff. Because the story of how it all came about is so fantastical… I can’t really make a judgement on any of it.

The blind computer guy was a nice touch- so he couldn’t positively identify who brought the computer in. Luckily, Rudy thought to put a sticker from Beau BIden foundation on it.

1 Like

It was all so stupid

1 Like