Hunter Biden. Racist? White Supremacist? Moron?

What a jerk.

Also, he’s not a public figure, and white racist males are a dime a dozen, so…meh.

What would you have us do? He isn’t a public figure, so he can’t be cancelled. I don’t know the man, so I can’t yell at him.

Tell you what: if he ever applies for a job with me, I won’t hire him. Will that do?

1 Like

His name isn’t Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember the Freakazoid cartoon? Great cartoon.

Anyhoo, there was this one alien named Mo Ron who kept saying “I am Mo Ron”…

Link to original paper:

Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in casual conversation, text messages show | Daily Mail Online

Now, after reading this, tell me what the reaction of CNN would have been if such a story had come from Donald Trump Jr.?

Would it be…oh well, he’s not in the government.

Or would it be…this tells us what it was like in the Trump household?

1 Like

I wonder where he learn/got his racism from? :thinking:

2 Likes

The dear Hunter Biden is most certainly a public figure. More universally known than Dr. Jill.

2 Likes

Probably the internet before the social media censors cleaned it all up.

Trump would also be a correct answer.

What office was Donald Trump Jr contending for? NONE. Yet, he was hounded and questioned for hours for NOTHING. There is something here, and the self-righteous leftists can’t stop it.

2 Likes

theres no outrage over it. at least no where near as much as if it were pretty much anyone else

3 Likes

it’s not up to me to “have” you do anything

but it is just very telling how theres so little outrage when democrats and their human wastes of sons are racists in this oh so sensitive anti-dr Seuss cancel culture

4 Likes

Does this mean I have to believe the Daily Mail now? That’s the source for this and the Daily Mail of course has no reputable sources.

After seeing an interview were Hunter Biden said it was quite possible that he did drop it off and forget about it because of the drugs… I am not surprised that he is white trash and racist.

Does this mean presidential children are now fair game for both political parties?

1 Like

He’s not a child. He’s a crackhead.

2 Likes

The media(and left in general) would be exploding in fury if this was the Trump house hold.

1 Like

The more interesting question is would there be outrage on conservative media outlets if this came out about Donald Trump Junior and from our conservative members of these boards?

Or would they…you know…ignore it?

2 Likes

What would conservative media be doing?

How would you react?

…and yet, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. If ya don’t believe me, just ask the “roaches”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

I am bookmarking this for potential later use.

It’s an important post to reexamine, if you want to learn to rub hairy legs? Do you? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

What’s stopping Fox or OAN from being similarly outraged?