Hundreds of Newspapers collude to attack Trump

It could be 95 degrees out and some of these people would believe a Fox News report that claimed it was actually snowing and the supposed heat was just fake news. They do not have the capability or the desire to think for themselves anymore.

1 Like

Imagine, the newspapers endorsing a lifelong public servant with impeccable credentials over an unstable, misogynistic, racist reality TV assclown who proves every day that he is way out of his depth. Inconceivable!

Olā€™ Flexible and the uranium queenā€¦

Giddy like a psychopath about all the people she got killed. And the leftist press could care less.

The leftist press is coolā€¦

2 Likes

No CNN and MSNBC donā€™t just ā€œreport thingsā€. Cable news is mostly opinion, not actual news. Thatā€™s true of all three of them

2 Likes
  1. Of course media outlets are bias. They are composed of human beings. Human beings are, by nature, biased. With some outlets, that means a conservative bias. With some outlets, that means a liberal bias. That is not ā€œfake news.ā€ It is up to the reader to learn where the facts in a story stop and the reporters opinion begins. Additionally, hereā€™s a hint: if itā€™s an editorial, itā€™s not news and is not being reported as such. It is the opinion of the author.

2. Of course the press it going to attack if it is being attacked. Every president in my lifetime has had an adversarial role with the press at one point or another in their presidency. That does not mean there is some grand conspiracy against that president. That is just the press and the president playing out their normal adversarial roles. Whiny Don has just taken it 15 steps forward and lashed out at the press in an immature fashion, and left the press forced to defend itself. He could have just been adversarial in a more adult manner as prior presidents have done, but he chose to play the victim card and lash out. He is now reaping the natural result of that. Hereā€™s a clue Whiny Don: try beating them at their own game as an adult would instead of playing the victim role. Learn to do that, and you might salvage your public image - at least a little.

2 Likes

Very well. Imagine papers express your opinion, which were not held by nearly half the country. Is the target of their attack expected to say ā€œoh, yeah. I see why they hate me. No responseā€? Can they not be expected to employee their first amendment rights to respond?
The media has a fake complaint.

CNN is the enemy of the people and Trump was a better candidate than Hillary.

Iā€™d say the brainwashing is complete.

You mean the ā€œlifelong public servant with impeccable credentialsā€ who lost to the worst R candidate in modern history? Maybe if all time?

1 Like

Stuffing the political prop back into the vanā€¦

When old ladies fall ill in the grocery store I laugh at them too.

1 Like

Great post. The one thing Iā€™ll add is Trump does this to please his base.

ā€œSee, he fights back, unlike that wimp Bushā€ is something they will say. And they love it.

Trump has made zero effort to reach out beyond his base. He just plays to them all the time, and they eat it up.

1 Like

The newspapers, that just have a few of the SAME owners and both coordinate and control the memeā€¦are just digging their own hole of distrustā€¦deeper.

Letā€™s bring back that ā€˜Commission of Truthinessā€™ Obama wanted. A government plant in every newsroom to oversee what gets reported.

:neutral_face:

Do you ever wonder why Trump doesnā€™t demand an investigation? Such crimes should not go unpunished.

We only need an educated public.
I suspect that what libs fear. That is why they want uneducated illegals to come in.

Well, it took a little bit longer than I expected for illegals to be brought up, but good job either way.

Cult of personality.

Yeah, I didnā€™t go as far as to get into that aspect as my post was starting to get long, but that definitely ties into why he handles things this way.

1 Like

Obama had 42% positive coverage at this pointā€¦ Trump has 5%ā€¦ The press is not only full of biased dems, they are not real bright showing their cards like thisā€¦