Hundreds of justice dept officials say trump is a criminal

I trust they know the law.

And, that Trump broke it.

And she likely won’t be.

Okey dokey.

That is so wrong, and it’s been pointed out to you numerous times. Mueller didn’t indict because of a policy that a sitting president can not be indicted.

It tells you. Nothing…

Just because anti-Trump forum members point something out to me doesn’t make it true.

From the Fox News article.

During a hearing on Capitol Hill last week, Attorney General Bill Barr testified that Mueller "reiterated several times in a group meeting that he was not saying that but for the [Office of Legal Counsel] opinion he would have found obstruction.

No he didn’t say he WOULD have found obstruction, he said he did not make the judgement because of the policy that the pres. couldn’t be indicted. He laid out the path for congress to decide.

Read the report.

Once again for your reading pleasure:

During a hearing on Capitol Hill last week, Attorney General Bill Barr testified that Mueller " reiterated several times in a group meeting that he was not saying that but for the [Office of Legal Counsel] opinion he would have found obstruction .

The Office of Legal Counsel opinion is what you are referring to. There is nothing explicitly stating a President can’t legally be indicted. It is an “Office of Legal Counsel” opinion.

Mueller stated that wasn’t the reason he didn’t find for obstruction.

I can only surmise that they didn’t feel strongly enough about it to do something like this. Probably because it is not as egregious as ten attempts to obstruct justice in the biggest investigation yet this century.

Once again, for your own reading pleasure, read Mueller’s report. I don’t believe a thing Barr says.

You probably know by now that I was being sarcastic. :slight_smile:

So Barr was lying under oath?

Well ok then. I’m sure you Trump haters have got it exactly right. :roll_eyes:

I think Barr has lied under oath more than once.

To be clear, it was Barr that stated that Mueller made that statement. We will see what Mueller has to say about that in a couple of weeks.

Well of course. Otherwise your whole obstruction case simply falls apart.

Let’s hear what Mueller has to say. Hopefully around the 15th? And read the report.

The signatories of the letter are right, anybody else would have been charged.

He made the statement under oath. It can easily be confirmed, as you point out, by Mueller himself. I seriously doubt Barr would perjure himself in that fashion.

He never said that.

Yes, because the republic controlled senate would hold him accountable for lying under oath. :rofl: