Hundreds of children separated from their parents by US border agents

Messed up is her thinking she could just waltz in the door with her kid and go on about her buisness.

I didn’t know we were going to get all hyperbolic and foolish… Wait a minute and I’ll put together a doozy of a post on what the right really wants to do to these parents and their kids.

Holy ■■■■■ It must be good to be able to sit in judgment of the world and everyone’s actions. Decent my ass.

there is no need to separate them. I dont care what your reasons outside of abuse.

Done with this nonsense right now. Yuck… Gonna go take a shower and get this off me.

Be forewarned, for future reference, you might see hyperbolic, you might see dead serious, you might see mild sarcasm, you might see what seems like gibberish, or you might see all that and more in the same post. Or not.

1 Like

Lower taxes and close abortion clinics. We cling to our Bibles at night.

Scrub real hard now!

Well good on you! :smile:

Hyperbole. The word you are looking for is hyperbole.

Learn to use the quote function, lib.

I wish I could sit in judgement of the whole world.

I’ll just have to take yoy at your word regarding your decent ass.

I just checked gravity…still working! :rofl:

I can’t believe I agree with Lou either. What has gotten into him?

2 Likes

So what would you do? Put them all in the ICE prison facility?

Do you really think that it’s safe for the child to live there?

Why would you need to put them in a prison? That’s just stupid…seriously why is everytime someone posts a topic there is someone who needs to be the most stupid and say the dumbest ■■■■ they can…is there some type of trophy they are giving out or something?

They are illegally in the country. Where else are you going to put them while they wait for a hearing and subsequent deportation? Your house?

I’m sure we can put them up in something a little better than a prison they are humans…not alien lives stock…you people are messed up with moral priorities

Criminals drag their kids with them while they commit crimes. What should happen.

Hmmm that"s a toughie. What SHOULDwe do when criminals drag their kids along with them as they commit a crime?

1 Like

Refugee camps allow kids right?

not yet but political unrest is real and the dictator running the country is real.