Huge Clue to Trump's Court Pick

When a person says they do ummm what other conclusion can one come to? Are you really suggesting that someone is saying something they don’t really mean? Good lord, no wonder you are trumpster the kind of I don’t stand by anything I say.

Yes you are a zealot…an uninformed zealot and nothing more.

I think the guy we’ve got now has Kennedy beat by a mile.

There sure is. As for the atheists and agnostics i would think many of them probably do recognize abortion for what it is.

Well it’s safe to assume he doesn’t mind if lefty judges make decisions based on feelings or personal beliefs.

That’s not really how this is supposed to work though for either side.

I thought Barrett was going to be the pick a week ago. I think Trump would like to choose a woman nominee. However, with all the unhinged hatred, sexism and bigotry she’s received I think he will end up with naming one of the men.

I have. I do daily. Did you find out where the Ten Commandments are found? Look it up- you sound like you’ll be surprised.

I would bet she never said anything close to that.

It doesnt matter what they are bound too. Your bible doesnt trump our constitution…do you under stand that?

No…? I didnt think you would

Do you think someone who says the bible trumps the constitution should be on the SCOTUS?

Yep. Improved ultrasound technology, for one thing, has proven it’s a baby and not a clump of cells.

And this is totally off topic, but I’m really tired of the posting nanny. A box has popped up on my screen saying "consider replying to more people. I’ve already replied 3 times to @gooddad409.

So what?

Go away posting nanny.

Please realize these people agree with her…social cons follow the same path. I did a unscientific poll at the old board years ago. Lots of people clicked the bible trumps our constitution…

Now take that same idea and apply it to sharia law and their outrages…see…hypocrisy my name is social con

What do you mean you would bet? Do you know anything she has said?

I have no doubt my actual Biblical knowledge would vastly surpass what the catholic church has taught you but that is another debate for another time.

I don’t intend to get side tracked here.

Where is the ACTUAL PROOF she said that, because the hysterical, bat ■■■■ crazy far left blog tha was posed here?

They are calling her religion, which happens to be charasmatic Catholic, a “Cult”.

Using your logic we should repeal all laws.

I don’t care if people want to live their lives with this belief, but not a Supreme Court justice.

You guys are making the claim so prove it.

Are you saying the same isn’t true of the the opposite opinion.

You responded to that post as if there was some sort of declarative difference.

Take a look at that insane left wing blog which was posted here that they are using as “evidence” she said that. :joy:

I’ve read a lot of stuff about Barrett this week, from both left and right. First time I’ve heard this ridiculous claim.

I have, however, heard the claim more than once that she belongs to a “cult” and that the Handmaid’s taile will be a reality if she ends up on the SC.

I was speaking more in generalities, not just about her.