Huge Clue to Trump's Court Pick

That’s not the same thing…people like her have no place on the bench at all. Bible doesnt trump our constitution…but zealots like you dont care…

1 Like

I’ve got to agree with Plasmaball on this one- that’s probably a first.
The Bible says that homosexuals should be stoned to death. So should occultists and blasphemers.
I don’t think anyone who holds these beliefs should be on the Court.

3 Likes

Oh it is exactly the same thing. Ok for you guys but not for us.

Do you really think she holds those beliefs? Really?

catholic politicians… president kennedy?

She said the Bible trumps the constitution. If she doesn’t hold those beliefs, she was very sloppy with her words- not good for a judge.

The biggest lecher who has ever held the office. He’s no one to hold up as an example.

Do you think that Christians are bound by the old law/testament rather than the New Law/testament?

Perhaps some study is in order.

the father of trickle down economics was the biggest lecher? ok

Over 60 million unborn babies have been killed and that’s ok but being pro life makes one a zealot?

No offense but that is messed up “thinking”.

1 Like

Catholics teach we are bound by the Ten Commandments. Where are they found? Look it up.
If they are bound by ten Mosaic laws, why not the other 635?

Here’s a clue study the Bible itself.

John Kennedy was our biggest lecher. He was a moral pygmy. You sound like you have a lot to learn about history.

Why the ■■■■ can’t a lot of people understand this?

I enjoy finding people on this forum that actually have rational points of view. +1 to you BillBrown.

kennedy was no clinton

Yes, they sure do.

As to the OP, I really don’t think Hatch has knowledge of who Trump will pick. I doubt anyone but Trump and maybe a handful of very trustworthy people know. And with all the leaks, it’s doubtful there are many who are trustworthy. :joy:

Hatch may have intentionally used the female pronoun just to troll everyone.

Well I was asking Plasma who obviously doesn’t care. Your input is always welcome of course. :+1:

There is a lot of anti Christian bigotry these days. Some people don’t even try to hide it.

And as someone pointed out in another thread, even some atheists and agnostics have pro life views.

1 Like

No, he was worse.

No it’s not and no matter how many times you state it this it’s not going to make it true…so just stop and save everyone some time in having to debate a stupid point you are trying to make.