How's that Trump impeachment hearing going?

I’ll remind myself to look for you posts criticizing those on left using fat Donald or rape face Cruz ect just to name a few.

1 Like

Comey is right…Trump does eat ones soul in small bites.

1 Like

President Trump should start building the wall with Mexico from copies of the Mueller report.

Nobody will ever get over THAT!

:children_crossing:

2 Likes

Quite opposite from the way he attacks a Big Mac.

1 Like

It would be cheaper and just as effective. I say go for it.

That must have been a very slippery slope.

Thanks Obama. All trump did was not break it. Yet.

If I did, you’d be able to cite it.

As usual, you can’t.

No, a real comparison would be finding ME using those terms.

Do what you want…If this is who you want to be, go for it. Our job in life is to be happy, so if calling people names makes you happy, you found your flock.

And the problem, of course, is the republican men can’t stop him so he may get elected again.

Hell of a legacy for Republican men to leave.

You seem to be taking this kind or personally…nothing personal.

The day of libs demanding other to do what they won’t do themselves is over.

It’s been weakness of repugs that libs been exploiting…being gentlemen.

2 Likes

Oh, so you were just living in the darkness and Trump has shown you the light…I get it. Jeez, you probably hadn’t even grabbed ■■■■■ until you started following him. This must be quite a change.

amazing

1 Like

Sure I can. Unlock your profile.

1 Like

Well that’s not true at all.

1 Like

I know.

But never can I see so many pure, pristine, unadulterated examples as you and others provide here.

Better role models for the next generation of Real Manly Men there will never be.

I think Trump whining about how picked on he is…I think Real Manly Man, I tell you.

I think of you running to the mods over every imagined slight…and Real Man just pops into my head.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe if you think back abut 4 or 5 maybe 6 years ago I started a thread about how repugs were being prey upon. Libs expect them to conduct themselves in certain manor only so they…meaning libs can exploit em.

Seem to me that was long before Trump even announced his candidacy.

So save your empty insults for someone that gives a damn.

Again…no offense.

1 Like

Damn straight Jay…I’m holding forum libs to same standard that you demand of me…you have problem wit that?

I posted my rap sheet for all to see. Have you?

We have a search function.

I’m sorry you are unable to back your continued accusations against me.

Hur Whirr

I’ve been mis-spelling “hur”.

I want to be cool too. Derp. Hur.