How would Trump be handling the current Ukraine situation?

Let’s not pretend Democrats are somehow not trying to make this into a hate Trump moment, playing on their now discredited collusion hoax. And admittedly that goes the other way too, with Biden.
Not sure whether Americans hate each other or Putin more.

1 Like

Good question. Reminds me of Tucker Carlson’s questions the other day:

“Has Putin ever called me a racist? Is he teaching my children to embrace racial discrimination? Is he trying to snuff out Christianity? Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that. You should be mad at the people who are making your life worse, who are preventing you from saying what you think is true, who are calling you a racist . . . and are allowing your country to become polluted and overrun and filled with drugs and the homeless.”

I think he’s pretty clear about who his audience is supposed to hate.

Zelinski is uniting so many.

To the tune of that this ewar is to cover up the Trump shake down of Ukranian government? Really? Which ones?

No. It was all a manufactured crisis to take a attention away from he Durham report!

“Was this a ruse? Was this whole thing an effort to take attention away from what Hillary Clinton did and what we know to be a complete hoax over this Russia investigation? What are your thoughts? Because I know Jake Sullivan worked for Hillary Clinton and he was one of the people who was pedaling this Russia collusion lie for 4 years. And there he is now with NSA coming up with this hysteria over Russia.” – Maria Bartiromo (with Tommy Tuberville)

Remember this from way back . . . uh, I mean, like a week or so ago?

1 Like

What fictional hyperbole.

We all watched the sham impeachment and we all saw the Brandon 2018 Quid video.

Consider the audience when posting.

1 Like

Zelenskiy thanked Trump for maintaining and intensifying sanctions on Russia. The United States and European Union imposed financial sanctions in 2014 after Russia seized Ukraine’s Crimea peninsula and backed a separatist uprising.

Zelensky appeared reluctant to wade into the controversy when asked if he felt pressured by Trump to investigate Biden, saying he didn’t want to get involved in “elections of USA.”

“We’ve had I think [a] good phone call. It was normal. We spoke about many things," Zelensky said, adding that “nobody pushed me.”

“And there was no pressure,” Trump added.

Zelinski showed good instinct to stay out of the theatrics.

1 Like

Zelensky isn’t a career politician, he has no issue with Trump if Trump is willing to help Ukraine.
all Zelensky cares about is protect his people.

1 Like

It was also the most rational choice, given the circumstances. He wants our support, regardless of who’s president.

India didn’t vote for the UN resolution condemning this invasion, did Zelensky attack the Prime Minister of India? nope he called him and pushed his case in a respectful manner the dude isn’t here to be a politician he is here to be a champion for his people.

1 Like

You posted the tweet yesterday. That’s not fiction. You did and hedged it with “i don’t know”. You clearly do… it’s not fiction. It is hyperbole though. That’s on purpose.

Amid all the sniping here, we should acknowledge this. It’s rare (to put it mildly) that people here look at something or someone and basically agree about the reality of the situation. I know it won’t last. I know there’s a lot more to it than this. But it’s worth noting.

1 Like

I’ll match that and raise you one Hunter Biden.

some Republican think Biden started this war to cover his track and protect his son.

Hunter Biden has come out and said that the war was a cover up for Trump?

Or that the war is an investigation into Hunter Biden?

Let me know. Thanks.

The Americo centric view of this war is mildly silly to say the least.

I don’t know where you’d get that idea either, but then I don’t know where you get most of your ideas.

3 Likes

I call BS, the second you told them your age they wouldn’t call again.

2 Likes

Who gives a flying ■■■■ what Trump says. He isn’t the President, damn that dude really does live rent free in some heads…wow

1 Like

Patton said Romel was a genius. It didn’t make him a German sympathizer.

5 Likes