How would Trump be handling the current Ukraine situation?

No he didn’t

2 Likes

Yes he did. He said it was brilliant move that only “cost then two dollars in sanctions.”

If you guys would check if stuff like thus was caught on audio before you started gaslighting it’s save you so much wasted effort.

Quote it exactly the whole interview once again you fell for lib editing

2 Likes

Google it yourself. If you had anything you’d just post it instead of asking me.

This narrative is about to turn completely around on anyone clinging to it.

Brandon is following EU lead.

Pay attention.

New marching orders, huh? Brazen of you to admit you’re only changing your tune because you were told to.

1 Like

So you meant it. You meant when you posted that tweet and a little birdie. Hook line and sinker. Love it

Putin made many mistakes.

I never thought he would attack all of Ukraine…my mistake.

So here we are.

All the world is with Ukraine now and their gallant president.

Don’t care. Let’s go back to this being about Biden Crime family.

We will learn more.

Shaking down Ukraine will be frowned on.

Yea I thought you knew you lied.

But since you asked. Clearly he was talking about his strategy and that it wouldn’t have happened under hi…

But please continue with you TDS, he lives in your head.

Wether or not the strategy was genius is a different discussion

1 Like

Will be frowned upon but only if it’s by the guy you don’t like.

They don’t care. No need. Certainly the internal audience doesn’t give a ■■■■■ It’s like when Trump would say ■■■■ in public on video and audio. And then he would claim never to have said it. Like: You know we can see and hear you, right? I gotta say: He brought a new kind of lying to US politics. I am sure it was there before, but Trump made it just. a normal thing you do.

Zelinski is the authoritarian worst nightmare.

If Russians take Ukraine completely, and get ahold of all the incriminating evidence against Hunter and the Biden crime family, that’ll be something!

Which makes him just like ___________.

That outcome is less certain today than it was yesterday.

Getting to the bottom of Ukraine money laundering is a better bet.

Does it strike you as at all uncomfortable with this dialogue as Ukraine lives hang in balance?

Which dialogue?

The one in which you and those like you are just asking questions?