How to shut down the voice of half the people in America in four steps

It’s currently playing out live everyday.
:grin:

1 Like

Not if the yankee lives next door and the Mexican just crossed.

People take their culture with them. They transplant.

I guess that’s true, I didn’t really feel like I had that much in common with red America - even while voting Republican. But it’s not like it’s absolutely foreign to me either.

1 Like

I don’t have much in common with the guy who inherited millions from his father. I had to work for pretty much everything I have.

Meanwhile I keep getting lectured how I’m not working hard enough, by those who support the guy who inherited millions. Makes sense, right?

Is black nation or El Norte nation culture absolutely foreign to you?

Ok LOL this is getting petty.

I was trying to highlight the fact that we’ve still got some stuff in common not that we are entirely one and the same.

I don’t really know what you’re talking about so probably yes.

You didn’t build that, white privilege.

1 Like

I agree. And I don’t have much in common with the guy who does nothing to prepare for life yet demands public assistance.

Sure sure. We can’t all be internet lawyers either.

Black culture and Latino culture.

Yeah, because that’s exactly how that works.

Oh in that case, neither one is foreign at all. Especially not Latino ! Love the language, the people, the food, etc…

1 Like

I’m not an internet lawyer. My society is not internet-based.

I lawyered yesterday. My client was a 3 year-old gelding. He had several accusers.

I think picking a silver spoon to be the poster boy of the party of personal responsibility was petty. But what do I know?

Will you ever be in?

How about an old, incoherent racist with half a century in the government for the party of diversity?

1 Like

Are you forgetting you’re talking to someone who wants political parties abolished?

Yeah and this has to do what with what I’m talking about ?

At times I’ve felt like I was probably because I speak some Spanish, have traveled to LAAM, etc… but this is all quite beside the point I’m making.

You weren’t. I lived down there 25 years. I am never going to be in.

What point are you making.