How to Open Your "Non-Essential" Business

We’ve had 30 terrorist attacks since spring?:flushed:

Both the husband and myself got haircuts yesterday.

We’re open too—to some extent.

How about sending the symptomatic home instead of throwing the entire baby out with the dirty bath water?

I live in a rural area. Sort of sends me back to childhood, the number of antique cars, trucks and campers from the ‘70’s I see.

Just yesterday, the husband and I were going into the next town, also a very rural area. IIRC, automobiles manufactured before 1975 are exempt from state emissions inspections.

Got four lung fulls of totally malodorous smoke from the (Dodge, I think) traveling in front of us. Would rather experience that than have some state or federal official decide what sort of vehicles can be owned.

So what is your point?

Hospitals asked for a chance and they got it.

Nursing home statistics don’t abridge liberty.

No appreciation.

■■■■ your crisis.

They don’t care. They want to throw out the baby with the bath water and then blame it on Trump.

I simply don’t get this one size fits all approach to medicine some seem to have.

They’d probably find a way to rationalize not a uniform wearing policy to work, but everyone wearing the same size uniform. Let’s make it a Misses size Large.

Forget if you’re male, or under “5’4’, or taller or need a smaller or bigger than L size to fit.

Misses Size Large for everyone. Totally insane!

It’s all about politics and Control at this point. Some Governors are absolutely giddy with their new found power (IMO) and are going to be real reluctant to give it up.

The masses are going to have to take it back in a few cases i think. Mass protests if need be. Open business back up whether they like it or not.

2 Likes

Not even a like from the libs?