How to identify "systemic whiteness."

• Colleyville, Texas is 90 percent white, with a Black population less than 2 percent.

Democracy in action.

2 Likes

Notice your article leaves out what got the train rolling on the issue. I found it for you.

from Texas Principal Opens up About Being 'Boogeyman' for Critical Race Theory

“We are collectively using our voice to denounce systemic racism and the inequities that people of color face on a daily basis in our country,” Whitfield wrote. “I encourage us all not to grow weary in the battle against systemic racism — commit to being an anti-racist.”

Written quote from the principal in question.

1 Like

He wasn’t voted out

So what? Being against racism is now a bad thing?

Please, his choice of words clearly show he is pushing the CRT agenda. Save it for people who don’t realize what anti-racist means.

1 Like

Oh, well then you would have no problem pulling up the curriculum of each class to show how much he is pushing CRT. Or even an email to his faculty forcing them to teach CRT or it’s tenants.

Again… I find it absolutely hilarious that being against racism is now a bad thing.

“But he said he was against racism!! He said systemic racism exists!! So let’s use the system to remove him!”

Anti-racist isn’t just being against racism but you know that.

People send their children to school to learn (also because they are forced to do so). They do not want them propagandized with the personal viewpoints of some principal on systematic racism. If the principal wants to write essays on his views and argue them online or in political organizations, he is free to do so.
The best example of systematic racism you could find is someone who was not allowed to abuse their position to propagandize a captive audience on his views of systematic racism?

Of course it is.

And because he was vocally against racism…One board member put him on leave. He was not voted out and it seems like the community at large still supports him.

You don’t find it the least bit ironic that conservatives who claim systemic racism doesn’t exist, proceed to use the system to remove a black guy for being against racism?

They also used the system to force him to take down social media posts with his white wife and him kissing. Ohhh the horror!

Again, anti-racist is not simply being against racism and you know it.

Show me where he did that… why are you automatically believing the few parents who claim he did this… but not the overwhelming majority who thing he didn’t?

Or why don’t you believe him better yet?

You can be against racism and not push a curriculum or agenda.

Apparently not

You have yet to prove this… neither did the few parents who accused him of pushing CRT.

However you automatically believe the mob… why?

Yes it is… it is literally what it means. You won’t find a single definition that does not end and begin with “against racism” or “opposing racism”

If it walks like a crt and quacks like a crt social justice loon, it probably is one. Sorry, you don’t get to enlist innocent school kids into the social justice brigade junior division.

1 Like

I won’t find one that says it means tearing down “racist” institution and polices,
which according to the same people is virtually all of society? Want to place a bet?

When any teacher starts channeling the racist Ibram Kendi they need to be shown the door.

You go on and approve of using the system to remove a black guy for being against racism… with your bad self. :wink:

If that was all it is, it would be fine.

But to a lot of the zealots (I’m not saying this principal is a zealot, don’t know enough about him to say that) every system in America is racist and must be dismantled. That white Americans in every American region are racist by default. That their various cultures are inherently racist against blacks.

Which is completely untrue.

1 Like

He doesn’t own the term, or the movement of anti racism. It existed before he existed. Abolitionists were anti racist. MLK was anti racist.

Presumably you too, are anti racist.

Again, it’s not simply being against racism. No matter how many times you try to claim it is. An anti-racist is an activist, dedicated to tearing down “racist” societal structures. Which don’t for the most part, exist.

No, I am against racism, I am not an anti-racist as the term is currently used in academia.