How to deal with mixed family

It’s sad to think, but there really are pathetic people out there who use politics as an excuse to be a ■■■■■■ family member. Stay away from those kinds of losers, folks. :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly!

Just use alcohol as an excuse to be an ■■■■■■■ family member like normal people!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Bless you. I’m sure your family is grateful.

No side exclusively is “right.” The right side of the spectrum has its flaws, as does the left. Same thing with libertarian and authoritarian. The farther you go down the spectrum, to any side, the more flaws you’re going to see. Extremism is never good.

Surely there are other things in the relationship with your relatives than just politics? It’s important to build a relationship on large common ground, acres of it. Not just a small plot of land. Otherwise, the relationship won’t last and you’ll either get bored, or you will fall out. A relationship based on hate is also not solid, imo.

Ha ha! That is amazing.

You have to be an Ann Coulter fan.

I had a great relationship with my family but they refused to convert with me. I talked with my pastor and he told me to remove the cancer from my life. He pointed out that my relationship with god was much more meaningful than any worldly relationship.

That’s a Soviet poster you got there comrade :joy:

1 Like

Your pastor is a wise and Godly man.

2 Likes

Very much so.

On those cold and lonely nights just snuggle up with the Bible.

Christmas morning, sit and wonder at the wooden nativity set laid out under the tree.

There’s always Charlton Heston movies to keep you company.

Indeed. :wink:

1 Like

Better than celebrating with the cult of Moloch.

1 Like

Have you tried forced conversion? If you can electrocute the gay out you should be able to electrocute the lib out too.

I’m not going to commit a crime.

I’m not a lib.

Forgiveness and compassion.

Time away can heal.

No need to close the door completely.

1 Like

It would only be a crime if you were electrocuting the Lord and conservative values out.

It doesn’t need time or compassion. They need to submit. I’d be happy to have a family again tomorrow.

Sometimes submission needs to be forced, like with a bad dog or a wild horse. We all know atheist libs are no better than bad dogs anyway.

Bad? Or mad?