How the hell could anyone in Portland vote for a democrat?

I know right? Because republicans usually are the first to tolerate vandalism, arson and attempted murder. C’mon man! :man_shrugging:

Elections have consequences.

1 Like

The repubs need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps here instead of whining. Get your message out

1 Like

The repubs are fine. This is a mess of your own making. We’re watching the libs destroy their own neighborhoods. Usually while we’re cleaning our guns, watching FOX and eating popcorn. :blush:

3 Likes

4 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me how a small group of people can hold tens of thousands, even millions in some cases, hostage if the group is willing to commit acts of violence.

The ELN and FARC never had more than 25k fighters combined, yet held a country of 45 million captive for decades.

4 Likes

“your own” You have no idea who I am. hahahaaha

Yes, but did the government retreat from FARC and surrender territory without any resistance? Totally capitulate? These Antifa types are not using hit and run guerrilla tactics. They are seizing the streets and committing felonies for all the world to see. Because they know they are safe to do so. Cities have told them that they are not the problem. The po-leece are the problem.

Eventually yes, after decades of resistence.

If Portland wants to end the violence, the first thing they need to do is to try. They have not tried at all. All they’ve done is to blame Trump. Every major police department has been trained for riot control. Portland has been prevented from using their training.

Cincinnati’s operation was a thing of beauty. They approached the crowd from three sides like a Spartan phalanx. Herded them into a parking lot. Cuffed and stuffed them into busses and off they went to jail. And the only crime commited was curfew violation. Stop sticks were used on people in vehicles. They stopped the riots before they started. :us:

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan for all the cities to follow in stopping the thugs/anarchists out there rioting. :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Interesting…

That’s exaggeration, but even taken at face value there are other topics on which the parties differ.

Is it ironic that Portland is the whitest city in the US with a population over 500k?

Yes…I think it’s tad over 400K.

Like here in Seattle area it’s mostly white…white kids from high tech industry parents. Like here in Seattle it’s mostly Microsoft kids or from other high tech industry.

They never seen or experience racism, violence in most cases. They lived a shelter spoiled life.

2 Likes

I predict the mayor will soon be arrested. This is the right move by Trump’s administration.

And libs…dont bother with your “exactly what will the crime be?” distractions. The lawyers that work for the justice department will decide that. I’m just a citizen who is saying that the mayor is guilty of a crime by defending the thugs and allowing the death and destruction when they and the governor have the ability to stop it. Hell…he even marched with them. Guilty.

Not ironic once you know that white guilt is driving this.

1 Like

Actually if Trump does anything with national guards it should be to surround the city and prevent them from leaving.

That’s the only thing I’m going to support.

Meanwhile they can do that here in Seattle…prevent them from escaping.

1 Like

A forced quarantine to isolate the infected from the healthy?

I also believe states need to code vehicle license plates. Let say Washington state. They should have Seattle or some code that it registered in Seattle so rural cops and sheriffs can see they’re from Seattle…thous intervene.

1 Like