How the hell could anyone in Portland vote for a democrat?

They might still be better than the alternatives.

You don’t live here so I don’t expect you to have the slightest idea how much worse the Republicans are here. That’s ok though. I can assure you the residents of Portland will give your highly respected opinion all the consideration it is due. Which is to say none at all.

1 Like

As a resident for well over a decade (two if you count growing up in) I can assure you, they are. No contest. Personally, I’ve never liked Ron Wyden, but he’s been better than any of his opponents. Every. Single. Time. Politicians suck for the most part in general. It isn’t party exclusive.

It hasn’t been destroyed either. Sounds like somebody needs to turn off the TV for awhile and talk to people who are actually down here. The protests downtown are taking place over approximately three blocks in downtown Portland, and that’s being generous. Hardly destroying the city.

2 Likes

How would you know? How would anyone know? Republicans haven’t run Portland for decades.

One of my best friends happens to be a Republican in the state legislature, a rare Republican at this point, and I can tell you your comment about how horrible Republicans in Oregon are is simply not true. They’ve just been run out by the crazies on the left.

But give us a little more Kate Brown and Ted Wheeler and the R’s in Oregon might just make a comeback!

3 Likes

The same way they voted for the Mayor and City Council members who have not only turned a blind eye to it but even encouraged same and participated.

Except that the dem’s have been very successful in deflecting away from their own failures and blaming the whole thing on Trump.

Sheep don’t think they want to be led.

2 Likes

That’s a bit severe. Even Sodom and Gomorrah had a few good people.

Well if Ted Wheeler and Kate Brown are the bar you’re setting, I can certainly see why you’d believe that. :wink:

The dem’s as a whole didn’t go off the far left cliff until 2010.

The purge was pretty well complete after O’care passed.

Well no, they should be met with deadly force on the spot.

Arrest and try the survivors if there are any.

A few well placed shots on the offenders would pretty quickly end the legitimate protesters allowing the bad guys to hide among them and use them as human shields.

They are who the dem’s elected are they not?

The kicker is, the people instigating most of the violence and destruction aren’t even from here. This isn’t the first time “paid protestors” have infiltrated from places like Seattle, for instance. What’s really funny is half the stuff that is being blamed on BLM/Antifa is being started by small fringe groups like PNWYLF, which are part of neither. Not that anybody here would know that or even know what PNWYLF is lol.

What’s the alternative?

democrats never think what they are doing is wrong, but think they just havent done enough of it yet

they will likely vote for more democrats.

it’s a part of their pathology

2 Likes

Not voting for one. Boy, that was easy.

In all elections…it’s unfortunate but even though you dislike both…there’s always the lessor of the evils. Applying your answer, your lack of voting didn’t then cancel one vote who voted for the worst of the usual two that you personally identified as the worst. I see how you roll though…and thanks for sharing. :sunglasses:

They are the people Democrats elected. I m not going to post here much because my honest opinion of how sick the left has become will get me banned.

Yes wheeler is puny little punk Democrat do as I say not as I do dipstick. It might be okay if he was the only one…but when you stand him up there with the mayor of Seattle and the mayor of Chicago and the mayor of Atlanta and DC and the king of moron people the mayor of New York!!!

Same thing for Kate brown. Stick her in the same bucket with inslee and newsom and whitmer and Cuomo just to start.

All you have to do is look at those lunatics…and those lists and the way those clowns have run their cities and states and you see America under senile old white racist president joe Biden, and his handlers cause his brain is so far gone he ain’t doin’ squat other than smiling for some pictures.

Like I said…the easiest election ever. If the Democrats win I don’t know how the country as we know it survives.

5 Likes

Who cares? Are the democrats asking him to solve their problem? They created this debacle. They need to fix it.

1 Like