How soon will our good buddies the Brits

Why is that?

Thatcher is dead and the english did ask for help.

Are they Bob?

The Iranian government doesn’t appear to be too concerned about how the US might react… They sense our presidents weakness… (remember this line from the Obama years…)

Amazing to see all the faux outrage against a nation that was one of our strongest allies during the war on terror.

Relations between Britain and the US were strong in the 20th century, and I’m sure that will continue to be the case - the ire of some who would reduce that relationship to one very flawed individual notwithstanding.

They had stopped refining until Trump came along banging his war drums. There ain’t no getting around that fact. Own it.

He is pining for a reason to bomb the ■■■■ out of them.

The english pirates seized one of their ships first I believe. No one seems to be talking about that.

Trump needs to stay out of this. I like peace.

North Korea is radical and has nukes.

Against Iran? Yes, I think so.

Let’s see how this plays out.

Ok, I can’t wait, can you?

Iran is bat ■■■■ crazy.

Of course Trump is. HE thinks more Americans will rally behind him.

Its all to stroke his ego.

I’m not rooting for a war.

Isn’t that the truth?!

I’m sure that Britain has their big boy pants on. Why do you think they would need our help…or want it?

I do not believe this in the slightest.

Trump ran on not involving America in more wars in the Middle East.

I’m sure Bolton and Pompeo are working him over regularly though trying to convince him one would be quick and easy.

I was a little displeased with Sean Hannity yesterday intimating that because of Trump’s military buildup we could execute a war “from an office in Tampa” without boots on the ground.

No we couldn’t Sean.

1 Like

Based on what? He had an excuse a week ago and didn’t do it. Come on!

I know. Neither am I. If I gave the impression I thought you are, my apologies.

I don’t care much for that fellow.