How Much Wealth Redistribution to the Trumps Has Occurred?

Either he is a lousy businessman and doesn’t know how to make money, Our he is a shrewd businessman and he does know how to make money.
You can’t have it both ways.

The fact that all you butt hurt libs are here whining and bitchin that he is making money is evidence he knows how to make money.

:joy:

He’s making money off the tax payer’s back, you ok with that?

Show your data.

but Johnny did it too?

you let your kids get away with that one?

By “at that level” do you mean “president?”

If a president owns appreciating assets, it’s predictable that they will increase in value during a presidential term. That is way different than putting the government’s money in your own pocket by frequenting venues that you own.

Knew you don’t have any.

National politics.

Knew you couldn’t name one.

If his properties are charging similar prices to what another property would charge, then yes, I am fine with it.

So you’re pointing out they asked permission first. Was permission granted?

They got permission last year. So, no reason fat donald got permission this year as well.

so you do let your kids use the “well johnny does it too” thing.

Cool. So they are playing by the rules.

That those who enter national politics are allowed to become wealthy in the rules of the game. It’s not a case of “well johnny does it too”. If you don’t like conservatives getting wealthy in politics then why aren’t you bitching about libs doing it? Our laws allow this. Don’t like it? Then write your congressman and tell him to change the laws. :rofl:

next time your kids come home and are drinking and they use the “well johnny was drinking too” excuse, i expect you accept it.

Sure. No problem. I’ll probably crack a cold one with them. :rofl:

you have one fork too?

What the ■■■■ are you yammering on about.

But we KNOW they are getting a great deal to use those hotels, because of free markets. The Trump Hotel catering charges have to be reasonable and super competitive because the Republicans could just as easily hold their events at the hotel down the street if the steak there is 11 cents cheaper per plate.

If you have data that shows otherwise then post it. I would love to see it.