How Much Wealth Redistribution to the Trumps Has Occurred?

In the case of the recent dinner with Canadian politicians it was the US ambassador to Canada that invited them to the Trump hotel.

Makes one wonder how often that happens.

Anyone who spent anytime complaining about the Clinton foundation while she was SoS and stays silent now just shows how full of crap they were to complain.

Actually, that was a rumor that might not be true.

Does that mean that since you were silent on the Clinton foundation when she was SoS and now you’re complaining about President Trump, that you yourself are in fact full of crap?

Interesting how many people here have claimed President Trump is a poor business man are now criticizing him for what is a shrewd business decision.

But I don’t believe the amount of money he is making from this personally is even a percentage of his total income.

Do you disagree? Fine. Then show me the data.

I found it funny that somehow giving money to Clinton foundation had anything to do with a Canadian company.

Only a Trumpkin would find using your position in government to enrich yourself shrewd.

I’ve been watching liberals do it for decades. Never heard you complain when they did it.

Were these individuals the POTUS at the time?

Well… Obama was POTUS in 2012.
But there is nothing unusual (or illegal) for a sitting POTUS to attend fundraising events, as long as expenses are paid for by the campaign.

And of course, Obama had no [obvious] financial interest in where the events were held.

come on. anyone that doesn’t see that Trump always intended to make $$$ by being a politician isn’t paying attention. or just easily conned.

Did they own the venues and get paid for the dinner?

See this trumpkin cant get that through his head. But that is ok because if he could understand stuff he wouldn’t be a trumpkin.

Bullcrap as usual. Many people myself included have said there should be laws to prevent Congress people from trading.

No be a good little trumpkin and defend this corruption more.

1 Like

Let’s not forget how much fat donald loves US citizen workers by outsourcing Mar A Lago’s jobs to foreign workers at minimum wage and no tips!

President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club has applied for permission to hire 61 foreign workers to serve as waiters and cooks during the winter social season in Palm Beach, Fla., according to data posted this week by the Labor Department.

Enjoy wallowing in your TDS.

why is that important?

Name a politician at that level who has not become rich or richer while in office.

I don’t suffer from Trump distortion Syndrome like yourself.