How much prison time should this maniac get?

Or. Let’s just randomly support people or accuse people based on their political affiliation. Isn’t that the American way?

This guy should get 80 years in prison and be castrated. Agree?

If I had a dime for every time I heard that! But thanks! I never get tired of praise.

Canada is in America. North America even.

In the case of politics people need to learn to keep their emotions (and their limbs) to themselves.

1 Like

If he is a maniac he should be sentenced to a mental health hospital for his actions in the video.

Not familiar with Canadian courts and sentencing. Seems to me they charged him with an awful large number of charges for just one assault. I don’t know if he stands trial and is convicted on all the charges if that will result in steeper sentencing or not?

The case of finding him guilty should be easy.

Canada is in the Anericas. Not in the America.

I think when there is video evidence it probably leads to a little more outrage and possibly a stiffer sentence. Emotions get involved.

It isn’t any part of my American way.

1 Like

No, it is not. The Americas includes Central and South. It is only in one.

He also didn’t say “the” anything.

Common Assault, he will get probation.

The video if entered into evidence at trial should be more than enough to convict him. Not of premeditation, but definitely of immediate intent.

The police report also describes another assault Hunt committed against a pro-life activist back on August 2. He approached a group of pro-life activists, tried to grab one of their signs and then pushed a woman into a pole. Hunt then fled the scene as well.

From the OP link.

Funny thing is, there’s zero chance of him ever being involved in an abortion.

Probation if he take a plea, 6 month in Jail if he fight it in court.

…and maybe the real funny thing is…that’s too bad?

You shouldn’t have said that…bad baby, bad baby.:sunglasses:

Investigate Ellison.

I have no political loyalty to him.

He can hang out to dry if he is guilty.

Your party disagrees with you. Their preference is to ignore Ellison and his victim.

group morality. How ruggedly individualist of you.

any physical contact without consent is Assault so kicking, touching, pushing the other changes are mischief which resulted from him defaming their sign and clothing with a marker.

he will be in Court on next Saturday.

Dude. What is this the second or third time you have commented on me? If you don’t stop boring me to tears I’m gonna ban you.:sleeping: Wake me up when you have something intelligent to say.