How much prison time should this maniac get?

If I didn’t post videos from conservative sources, you would never even know about it. You would only be getting half of the story. So you are quite welcome! It probably has more to do with him serving Satan than being a dem. Let see, he’s wearing a demonic symbol while engage in demonic behavior. Hmmm. :+1:t6::roll_eyes:

How many other women were assaulted in Toronto that week?

White male? Won’t get much unless he has a record already.

I have already freely admitted that I am a very, very, very bad man. Everybody already knows this. Please try not to be boring. Had this been an assault on a pro-choicer you would have seen it on CNN for a week. So you may thank me for expanding your horizons a bit. :sunglasses:

Now we are at the root of your “outrage”…

Who do I look like? Google? How the hell would I know? May I suggest that you research it and provide the info? Also please, if you don’t mind post any associated videos as I was so kind to do.

i use these incidents to show my kids how intolerant and violent the left is. in other words, the exact opposite of what they claim

The Daily Caller didn’t find those stories worthy?

I get it.

There is value in presenting stories about “unhinged Dems”.

It distracts for the uncomfortable problem of talking about issues.

Identity politics is much much easier.

Yes, the right is learning.

They learned long ago.

Their genius has been that they have been able to convince people that they are not guilty of doing it.

I love irony. I mean hypocrisy.

Satan is a devil not a demon.

Brainwashing at its finest.

3 Likes

Thank you Mr. Bible scholar. :roll_eyes:

This didn’t even happen in America.

There is a difference between being unhinged and smacking a woman. The supporters of Keith Ellison also seem to be pretty cool with the abuse of women.

Allegedly. Let’s confirm him to the Supreme court before we make any hasty judgements.

It happened in America. But not the U.S.

Post of the day. Real winner.