How Much of the Bill of Rights is Subject to Shutdown?

Incorrect. I’ve never voted for anyone who’s taken freedoms, or contributed to authoritarian over-reach. As I said, the people I voted for didn’t win. Their platforms explicitly rejected authoritarian over-reach. At this point, you’ll have to rely on counterfactuals, which are, of course, worthless.

They all do it.

They never got the chance. So, I’ve never voted for someone who did. It’s that simple. I get that you’re going to rely on the counterfactual that they would’ve, but that has no actual basis in reality.

1 Like

Ok, if you say so.

I do. Are you done with your fish, yet?

They won’t be able to. This is a once-in-a-century pandemic. A lot of these measures are justified.

Dumbest solution ever.

“If you don’t like speeding, then just drive slowly and let others fly by you.”

The whole state’s not red in New Orleans it’s deep blue. Half of Florida is blue. Dade county/Ft. Lauderdale in particular.

I’m done with you.

1 Like

It works.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Hold my white wine.”
XXOOs,
Libs

Yeah, they are going to be justified over & over then, it’s NOT going away. It will come back every 6 months till it goes through the population, in the mean time, you better become a doomsday prepper.

Good. I don’t like the smell of fish and it gets old chasing it.

Yeah get personal. I could say dumbest response ever, but it wouldn’t be, but it is wrong. Those who need protected, protect. The rest go to work, if any of them get it, give them the meds. OR…let’s have the Great Depression II…sounds good to you?

Ok then, have a nice day.

1 Like

:grinning: :wave:

Sorry, that’s a cop out. Better to lose your freedom & prosperity FOREVER, than vote for someone who you are opposed to on one, maybe 2 issues over someone your are opposed to on nearly EVERY issue? Please…

He’s not a libertarian, he’s a white flag waver.

Not a cop out. We aren’t talking about disagreeing over ancillary issues. We are talking about those governing from the right ignoring the BoR in their governance re: Patriot Act and others. That’s not a little thing. Some of us don’t see the difference between those who want to drive us over the authoritarian cliff at 100 mph and those who want to do it at 45 MPH. They both want to drive us over the cliff. Why would I support that? The only difference is which “crisis” or item of “welfare” the sides use to justify going over it.

:roll_eyes: And you’re an authoritarian lover.