How Much of the Bill of Rights is Subject to Shutdown?

Ooh! Nice! Obtuse? :rofl:

Those on the left had plenty of chances to rescind it. In fact they have one now. @Ceasar doesn’t.

The people you vote for just reauthorized the FISA, despite knowing it was abused.

Open your left eye.

2 Likes

I’m not left, dude. I haven’t voted for the left in my entire life.

We know how it is being spread.

What meds? Chloroquine? The one that French researchers deemed did not help? Or in Central america where the drug killed people during testing?

Why should I hope I don’t get it in a blue state? I’m not living in red states like Louisiana or Florida where cases and deaths are skyrocketing right now. States like Washington, Oregon, and California are showing improvements. May be getting closer to opening up some places.

I didn’t say you are.

Yes we do. What we don’t know without a test is who is spreading it.

You have a cow in your living room?

Brazil is not in Central America.

Fine. I didn’t vote for a single person currently holding office. Not one. Your response doesn’t apply to me.

Completely ignoring New York (epicenter) and New Jersey.

How convenient.

1 Like

And your response doesn’t apply to him.

So I didn’t remember exactly what country it came from.

Bottom line is that the study was stopped b/c the chloroquine killed people.

So much for Idiot trump’s wonder drug.

There is no convenience.

Another poster, through sheer ignorance, claimed that no blue state was providing drugs for COVID-19 (which there is no drug to help, only Tylenol to help fever). I pointed out that is red states where deaths are soaring, some blue states are getting better.

Sure it does. He has voted and continues to vote for those who take freedoms. In this very thread he’s fully admitted that he will vote for those that take liberties cuz they won’t take them as fast as the other side. And that’s precisely my point of contention. Don’t squawk about losing liberties on the one hand, while giving them away with the other. As I said in my original response, you don’t get to vote for the liberty takers and then complain about liberty being taken.

Because of high dosage. Don’t surrender so quickly. Losing your faith in lab coats?

1 Like

NYC is using chloroquine.

So have you.

No. I haven’t.

No? You’ve never voted?

I haven’t voted in quite some time and when I did, it was for those who explicitly rejected things like the Patriot Act, etc…They didn’t win, of course, so they never had the opportunity to take any freedoms if they were inclined to govern contrary to their stated position. So, I’ve never voted for anyone who’s taken any liberty, or contributed to authoritarian CentGov overreach. Ever.

Then you never voted.

1 Like