How Many Denials Were There?

That’s part of it. We can’t tell you what it looks like because we’re unable to visualize it because of oppression.

Does this mean they are trying to camouflage things a little better. It has all the Marxist critical theory buzzwords, but only implies which race is the oppressor.

1 Like

Not really. It has been their standard reply from since after the first failure.

You have to take it on faith.

Marxists always say that.

1 Like
1 Like

Sounds like someone wants to run afoul of the Civil Rights Act. It doesn’t define racial discrimination the way critical theory tries to define it.

1 Like

Good grief. White teachers to teach white students. Black teachers to teach black students. Are these people trying to progress to like 1930?

4 Likes

If you segregate them, then the children won’t see the falseness of CRT. Nothing blows up CRT like kids growing up together in the same neighborhood, the same school, playing on the same teams, etc…

3 Likes

I hope you find out the truth before you go into eternity…

1 Like
2 Likes

Middle school teacher in Texas

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1473061766045188101?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1473061766045188101|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2Fparents-outraged-after-teacher-mocks-bigots-evangelicals-in-dr-seuss-style-poem-at-school-board-meeting

1 Like

It’s right there in front of them. They are literally programmed to not see it.

Reminds me of this.

1 Like

They never left, they just have enough brainwashed now to come back out. Southern strategy my ass.

3 Likes

The setting of the book was between 1933-1935 in a small southern town involving two important events that happened in the country, the Great Depression and Jim Crow. It was published in the 1960’s and certainly brought awareness and ‘enlightenment” which led to the 1964 Civil Rights “equality” law and Affirmative Action “equity” policies. It’s a very important book that represents how it helped the country to progress toward racial equality and equity.

I have observed a pattern of media and Hollywood reaching back into the 50s, and earlier, to bring up pre-Civil Rights Act discrimination, and the worst incidents from those times, to portray it as if it was just yesterday and that the bigotry of that time is commonplace today. It is almost like they want to cancel the history of changing societal attitudes towards race from the passage of the Civil Rights Act to today.

3 Likes

That’s very well said. :+1:

And yet another example of parents saying enough. The proponents of CRT seem to have this false belief that the Civil Rights Act and state civil rights laws won’t equally apply to their actions.

Virginia school district ‘indoctrinating’ kids with critical race theory, parents claim in lawsuit

2 Likes

So we can’t have timepieces from that era because it makes it seem like Jim Crow is happening now? Do I have that correctly?

No, but don’t try to portray it as if it was only yesterday and that there has been no change from 70 years ago, from 100 years ago, from 160 years ago. It is fine to teach about a dark history from the nations past, but it isn’t fine to misrepresent today’s reality through the lens of yesterday.

In other words don’t use time pieces to try to sell the false impression that Jim Crow is now, instead of a relic of history.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: