How low can Joe make it go?

Amazing how out of touch some folks can be. Cause and effect, critical thinking seem to be a bit too much brain strain.

It’s a rigidly ideological cult, no more, no less.

2 Likes

Pretty pretty low…(In my Larry David voice)

Get out to where more?

What I listen to most of the time when working are political panels with people on the left and right arguing, so I am frequently hearing different opinions on the various hot topics of the day.

You can’t convince me to become a lazy person and assume that something I read from a handful of people matches the opinion of a half to a third of the whole country. That’s just stupid thinking.

I suspect you wouldn’t want me assuming the opinions of the Daily Stormer match the opinions of everyone on the right, would you?

Hopefully the first step will be the electoral incineration of the woke lib left in November of 2022.

No no no…don’t you see…no one knows what a wall would do because…

I guess because the world has no experience with walls and fences and physical barriers protecting property, and borders, and stuff!

A system was being put in place at a time when the border was actually pretty secure…liberals canceled that system because I guess they think they are so much smarter than the people who actually patrol the border for a living. And now we’re breaking all kinds of records for illegals getting into the country and dead fentanyl victims and dead border crossers (but hey at least the cartels got paid!!!).

The liberal left…clowns who pretend to be geniuses telling people who actually know what they are doing how they should be doing it…

The length of the US southern border is much much much longer than the length of the fence around the Supreme Court or White House.

They are supposedly closing some of the smaller gaps and I’m all for, once that’s done, doing a study to compare border crossings between areas with wall and not a wall. My mind could be changed, but as of now I still believe the wall is not effective enough to justify its costs.

I believe those are different divisions.

Never heard of a division transfer?

I agree, people who support a border wall are a rigidly ideological cult, no more, no less. :wink:

Actually I don’t agree. I don’t think either side is a cult. Both sides have people who are independent thinkers, people who just follow uncritically what they learn from editorials and pundits, and everyone in between.

What if they don’t want to? I’d imagine they are fairly different experiences. Why aren’t you worried about all those border patrol agents losing their jobs؟

Ok, have fun being ridiculous.

1 Like

You too.

Really? So because of length you cannot fathom the function?

You need a study? How intellectual. Most can figure this out with common sense.

Like, why do you have a front door with a lock on it. Why does your car have a lock feature, etc.

Do you need a study on what would happen if you didn’t have a front door to compare your energy costs and illegal entry to your house vs. those that have a front door with a lock?

1 Like

What if you don’t want to do your job? Will you be employed? How about asking for that raise you so think you deserve.

You still have to monitor it. The longer the fence, the harder it is to effectively monitor.

In my opinion, its common sense to not assume the effectiveness of security of a fence around a home translates to the effectiveness of a fence several thousands times longer in the middle of nowhere.

The security needs and ability to support additional people living there of my home are not the same as those of the country nor are the goals of those trying to get into my home the same as those trying to get into the country.

I’m sorry, but you’re not going to convince me, or frankly anyone else, with an argument that attempts to compare the micro to the macro.

People’s employment isn’t based on whether they want to do their job, its based on whether or not they do their job. If they don’t want to then hopefully they are in a position to be able to change careers.

I did and I got it.

2 Likes

Yup, inflation sucks.

See if you can fill in the missing word here:

THE GREAT ________________ OF CHINA.

I’ll bet as a Lib and graduate of todays public school system, you’ll have to look it up.