How low can Joe make it go?

Well, we literally have just finished the worst first half year of the stock market since 1970.

Way to go Joe!! And everyone keeps saying you’ve achieved absolutely nothing since you were elevated to power. On the contrary, your achievements in a mere year and a half in office will go down in history.

I haven’t seen my latest retirement statement yet and I’m really afraid to look. I was hoping to retire in about 3 years, but unfortunately what should have been the last 4 years of full time work coincided with TJs term as sock puppet in chief.

Joe is on a roll. Record high gas prices, a 40 plus year high in inflation, record number of illegals entering our country, record crime waves in every big city, record Fentanyl deaths, The Soviet Union making a comeback.

Moral in the country is sinking, even the brain dead minions who voted for Joe are starting to emerge from their catatonic slumber and realize Joe is destroying the country.

It’s no wonder investors are simply not wanting to continue investing in the market and the sell off is continuing month after month. I was, for awhile trying to buy the dip, but that is turning out to be a bottomless pit.

At this rate, we will be heading towards a crash that will dwarf 1929…

3 Likes

It’s not Joe…he’s not smart enough even on his best days. It’s democrats that’s destroying this country.

7 Likes

Not just stocks. If you got into bonds to be safe, forget it.

https://www.opb.org/article/2022/05/12/bonds-haven-for-elderly-and-cautious-are-getting-torched/

I’m having weekly conversations with my wealth manager. My retirement IRA accounts that we are drawing a modest monthly income from have devalued over $200k in the last 10 months! I realize the markets have had an incredible run but I’m almost back to where I was when I retired at the end of 2017 and rolled my 401k over! J’Biden’s miscalculation at being a patsy for the green dream progs and embracing the “we must erase Trump” mania then signing EOs demolishing a thriving US Energy Policies?? What an ■■■■■■■■
J’Biden is a '70s era washed up has been politician that has enriched himself and his family glad handing, chuckling, telling “folksy” stories about himself and making promises he can’t and never keeps. He’s anointed himself the savior of minorities then kicks them to the curb after election day. Hispanics are wise to 'Ol Joey’s bull ■■■■ and are embracing alternatives to the Dimbulbcrat ■■■■ show.
J’Biden managed to get himself elevated to the most powerful leadership position in America except he’s not a leader, not even in the least. Everything this moron and every idiot he’s managed to install as departmental heads has been ■■■■■■ up beyond recognition and it’s the American people who are suffering. With luck the mid terms will bring at least a Congressional change so maybe the hemorrhaging can be slowed down. “Elections have consequences”! Boy, you said it and we’re paying through the teeth and losing our ■■■■■■■ asses here.

6 Likes

And gold and silver. They’re not moving up. Silver has gone down some. Seems nothing is safe.

It’s not Joe, it’s the entire Democratic Party. Progressives believe we’re the most evil nation in the history of civilization, so we must atone.

5 Likes

Precisely…it’s democrats in general that’s doing the damage/inflation/gas prices/social authoritarianism/border invasion/economy…they own this all. Every damn one of em that pushed/voted for Joe did it.

2 Likes

Is that what your wealth manager is telling you?

Where did you get that idea?

Every single word that comes out of every Democratic politician’s mouth, along with the derision coming from the White House when asked about the nation’s economic woes - this isn’t particularly difficult. If you voted for Joe Biden, then you must have wanted economic devastation.

8 Likes

Didn’t you hear?

It’s all Putin’s fault!

1 Like

Yeppers…

Sadly we can’t start firing the disgusting woke idiots until November.

I sincerely hope there’s something left by then.

3 Likes

11 trillion lost in the stock market just this year (so far).

Let’s go, (D)umbasses. :rofl:

4 Likes

Exactly. We need a massive red wave in nov to make it more difficult for these idiots to destroy the country.

I don’t wanna know.

My wealth manager and I discuss investment strategy and how to maintain the portfolios with the changes happening before everyone’s eyes.
The rest are my opinions. See something you don’t agree with? Well, this is a discussion forum, let’s hear it.

Like his old (and still is IMO), boss. J’Biden goes to Europe and trashes America. Some ■■■■■■■ patriot.
But no more mean tweets eh suckers?

2 Likes

And TRUMP. Don’t forget TRUMP!

I will not discount the effect the war has on the price of gas globally. There is cause-and-effect with that.

What Biden is trying to do is smokescreen his administration’s contribution to the price, and by some arguments, his administration’s contribution to the attractiveness of invading Ukraine way before the war started.

It’s not a one-issue cause.

The Dems are making a huge mistake letting Biden try to push that narrative. At this point, just about anything Biden does or says is viewed with suspicion – in many cases even by the media, who seem to have grown weary of running cover for Biden.

3 Likes

This thing with the Leader of the Free World starts bashing a co equal branch of Government rubs me more raw every time I hear it.

Do you leftists understand yet what a despicable fraud this Biden clown is. When you elect a worn out old liberal who’s entire life of public service has been dedicated to enriching himself courtesy of the family influence peddling operation this is what you get.

When that person then surrounds himself with radical left wing ideologues who have no interest in the actual best interests of the American people instead dishonestly peddling the climate change lie and extremist woke policies as their excuse for everything then you ve got one helluva problem.

This administration has no interest in our real world problems kids. And I would add this administration lies about everything, and has not even made a meaningful effort to solve any single problem that it has caused with its stupid policies.

3 Likes