How Long Will Biden Be President?

How long after the inauguration will Biden step down from the presidency for health/cognative reasons?

How Long Before Biden Steps Down?
  • 0-1 year
  • 1-2 years
  • 2-3 years
  • Will complete all 4 years

0 voters

Joe Biden isn’t going to stepdown. Book it.

1 Like

They will demand the same of him as they did for RGB: to survive past the next election.

If Joe goes before two years, Harris will only be eligible to serve the rest of his term, and one 4 year term.

If he goes at 2 years and one day, she can serve out the rest of his term and two additional 4 year terms.

1 Like

12 more years seems appropriate.

I love this so much.

2 Likes

Beat me to it

1 Like

If he actually tries to run it, the stress will kill him. And Jill knows it.

Lol, funny. Harris winning a nationwide election on her own when she couldn’t get out of the bottom tier in a democratic primary.

3 Likes

Biden won’t even get his hand on the Bible. I for one welcome Harris, our female womanly XX overlord.

I’m taking this post as the first of the steps.

1 Like

It’s actually a continuation of “won’t make it to the first debate” or “he can’t last 90 minutes without a break”.

They don’t have anything, so they use his age as their fodder. They ignore Biden still jogs and rides a bicycle.

2 Likes

Wow…who knew Trump was this good at Inception?

He plants an idea in his marks’ heads…it stays there, man!

2 Likes

Every prediction by the Trump brigade about Biden since he threw his hat in the ring have been wrong.

He would not get the nomination, then he would not survive the campaign, then he would not win. Now were expected to take seriously predictions that now he will not survive a single term

1 Like

Get ready for daily updates on his health based on photos and videos. Daily. Republicans are gonna need Bill Frist back!

And in other news, Hillary Clinton is still alive, despite rumors of her impending death 4 years ago.

2 Likes

He won’t get to the WH, but in a year or so he will possibly vividly recall having fulfilled two terms as president after marching in on Trump, and after some serious fisticuffs, taking out Trump’s bodyguard and frog-marching POTUS out of the front gate.

2 Likes

How long will it be before Kamala and Nancy invoke the 25th Amendment on you Joe?

he will not win the recounts

Yes, but after she has been VP for four years, how is it going to look to replace the frist black woman VP, when she tries to run for President. She will be the Dem candidate in four years.

1 Like