How Long Will Biden Be President?

Joe Biden won’t put anyone in his cabinet that will turn on him like that. Quit dreaming.

They don’t have to be part of his cabinet to take action. Harris as president and Nancy as vice president. Ilhan Abdullahi Omar has to remove the speaker of the house first and vote herself in and then invoke the 25th Amendment could be the other avenue that could be used. Then you have president Harris and vice president Ilhan Abdullahi Omar.

Fortunately Danold will prevail in the recounts, so no worries.

Okay. This is all gibberish. You burned your cover too fast.

1 Like

Not sure though if vice president Ilhan Abdullahi Omar’s husband would be a blood relative or non blood relative.

I am not a Biden supporter. Hopefully people will realize what is at stake.

He did what he was supposed to do. Beat trump. There is no way he finish the term. The stress of presidency is going to be too much. He is just too old in my opinion.

Trump fare better health wise during the last 4 years it seem. First being wealthy all his life help him. Not his fault. Also he didn’t smoke or drink. Second. He didn’t do much actual work as president. Except for all those rallies.

…and. She has been the wind under his wings the entire run.

The answer is Never.

Funny looking at all these comments that Biden won’t make it to the WH.

My loudest Trump buddy on social media is also absolutely confident that Biden won’t be president and he’s already laughing at snowflakes who are about to get owned again.

He’ll make it to the WH. He just won’t be allowed to complete his term.

Let’s see he stated out in 1988 trying to be president.

That’s 32 years of trying.

And now he just going to leave the position. Lets see.

Nooooooooo…

Allan

Kamala praising BLM

“And I give full credit to the brilliance of that movement in terms of what it has done to advance a conversation that needed to happen, a long time ago, but did not capture the ears or the hearts of the American people. What Black Lives Matter has done as a movement has been to be a counterforce against a very entrenched status quo around the criminal justice system in America.”

Then, why were you working for a racist criminal justice system instead of against it Ms Harris?

True.

Only if you consider the status quo to be a functional business, not one that has been looted or burnt to the ground.

3 Likes

Excellent the veep giving kudos to BLM.

She’s going to make a hellva veep.

Allan

Great GOTV for Republicans, I agree.

It appears that the most ardent Donald Trump foot soldiers are taking this loss personally.

She didn’t help the campaign, and there’s an argument to be made that she actually hurt Democrats on down ticket races. It will be considerably more difficult for her to run against a non-Trump Republican.