How long until stayed, new Biden OSHA rule is out

The NIH admitted to funding gain of function.

1 Like

Like I said, if someone doesn’t know without an admission from the Chinese already, they should probably work on their critical thinking skills a bit.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with critical thinking. The Chinese will never admit if it did come from the lab. And so far I can not find one reference to evidence that it did.

According to this article even our intelligence agencies can not agree on the source. I do believe that there is a strong argument that the lab was the source. But any way you cut it, the bottom line is still speculation.

Getting the vaccine makes you super immune if you’ve already had it.

That’s nice. But it has nothing to do with whether it’s remotely fair or legal to ignore the fact that their immunity is equal to or better than people who haven’t and are just vaxxed.

3 Likes

A friend of mine recently almost died from getting the 2nd shot. Blood clots. Twice had to be revived.

Another friend’s mom just died this evening from getting the booster shot.

Both women fell ill shortly after getting the shot’s.

1 Like

Not only did Fauci KNOW where it originated from, he used US Taxpayers money to pay for it. He still is funding the virus lab in Wuhan. Can’t WAIT till we get to experience the next one they will release!

3 Likes

Cool story Bro!

Loved Fauci pretending to be outraged that anyone would think we would do gain of function, considering he has been its main advocate for two decades or more.

4 Likes

It’s not better. Thought I saw a recent study saying vaccine is better.

What do those anecdotes have to do with the vaccine being safe

It is especially vile to steal liberty for it.

1 Like

Nope. Antigen response to an actual…rather than mock infection is always better.

There are several assumptions in that statement that are case dependent.

I am opposed to mandates, but there is little to no reason not to take the vaccine if one is medically able.

Even if it only increases the odds of survival 0.001%, is it not worth doing?

Depends, what is the serious complication percentage over someone’s life? What is their risk of serious consequences from Covid? If my kids were still little, I wouldn’t get them the jab. The risk to healthy children is minimal. I would wait for a traditional attenuated virus vaccine. I would say I would pull them out of school to avoid it, but given where we are today, that would have already happened.

1 Like

Again, even if the risk of getting covid (and spreading) is reduced by 10% in children, isn’t that enough reason to get the shot?

Billions of shots administered, and the amount of serious complications is virtually non existent.

MRNA vaccines is proving to be a technical marvel. Why go back to carrier pigeon when you have an iPhone.

Such a marvel, get your booster yet?

1 Like

Next week. Kids in 3 weeks.

Best vaccine ever lol

It’s has actually been proven to be so…